Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned For Nothing. Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
Ravenfrostt said i grieafed his castle but i was not even on the server when it happend we talked and i told him where i was then we dident talk 1 more day went by then suddently i get dissconnected and it says
You Have Been Banned By MrAaronR. For grieafing Ravenfrost's castle
I was still waiting to be unbanned from crusing At scoob. after i came back from cursing i got a second chance now 1 day after i get banned for nothing.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
(i got a second chance for cursing at scoob)

MrAaron

Loyal Servant of Altera
You were banned under request of ravenfrost, we'll let ravenfrost decide if your unbanned or not.

rivereagles999

i dident do anything!!!!!!! really i was banned for cursing when it happend
he PMed me asking if i grieafed his castle while i was still banned
and i said no

MrAaron

Loyal Servant of Altera
As ive said.. we'll let Ravenfrost decide
if you continue to protest your innocence when a desicion has already been made
your banning will remain Permanent.

rivereagles999

just read this
i thought it was up to ravenfrost on permanent or not

rivereagles999 Reason: Griefing Ravenfrosts castle MrAaronR 2011-07-26 18:28:42 Permanent

Kaies

Grand Lizard
We rebanned you as your were not supposed to be on the server, its up to ravenfrost to unban you

rivereagles999

We rebanned you as your were not supposed to be on the server, its up to ravenfrost to unban you
you said i can have a second chance but what i was saying___that said im banned forever but ok
can we take this to a priavate chat Me and Kaies
and u never answerd my Question
i was not sapost to be on the server for cursing at scoob?
CAN u tell me what Ravenfrost says about me being unbanned.. and whats wrong with his castle i dident grief it so what happend

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I never said i would give you a second chance, i will not continue this conversation it is up to ravenfrost now.

sonkiro

Skull King
understand this rivereagles we have tools that record everything you do. If Ravenfrost said you griefed something, there are logs to prove it, plain and simple.

If i may speak for ravenfrostt, he will not unban you.

move along now.

PS: stay in school your spelling is atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.