Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned For Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I was just recently "Temp-Banned" for my My Little Pony skin. First of all, I asked to wear it for the morning, and second of all, I paid 10,000 (R) to be able to wear it for that morning.
I was having a little Early-Morning R.P., when I was kicked by Sally. I logged back in, and said, "Hold On" in an effort to explain myself, but I was kicked again, and then Temp-Banned by another admin for my skin.
I would please just like to return to my pony friends. I'll change my skin back and all. I just wish I had enough time to explain myself before being Banned.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I dont care who paid you or who you paid to wear the skin, its against the rules to wear non medieval themed skins. We kicked you 3 times but you kept coming back. I will unban you if you have changed your skin.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
who the hell did you pay? Our rules are the law and whoever you payed scammed you big time

Wait it out. Its a tempban

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I understand having a little fun when the server is quiet, but there were 38 people online and you were using the ooc channel and /me quite a lot with several refferences to the show jumping competition you were holding.

C

Cubey

hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaa

I'm MLP collector but I prefer 1980s toys, so.... Not suitable for HollowWorld!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Indeed it was Pokemon. I got 3 other people to join in my antics with a Misty skin and Brock skin, along with Pikachu. I was Ash. Ash Ketchum! Oh, and,
Darkwolf - what color was your ponies hair?
(it was Aquamarine) ;)

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Hmm someone edited my question, I want to know who it was not the colour of the pony!
I hate that it doesn't show who edited things. This thread was something else when I read it the first time. Then there was MLP Stuff everywhere on it and people's posts have been edited...

What's going on here?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
dunno but if i find out who's been using my purple pony skin without them owning up to it and stopping im gonna be very pissed. I don't mind messing around in off topic threads or the admin area but in ban appeals its just awfully naughty...

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
dunno but if i find out who's been using my purple pony skin without them owning up to it and stopping im gonna be very pissed. I don't mind messing around in off topic threads or the admin area but in ban appeals its just awfully naughty...
Not sure if serious or edited post...:eek:

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I think Steel just got owned, but im honestly not sure.
Either way, someones bout to get it.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Stop editing posts, or i'll smash ye head with my rainbow colored rocket pony puppet which emits sparkles that turn your wounds into bubbles and rains cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.