Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned [Reduced to two-week tempban]

CuteLionCub

Villager
So i was banned and id like to apologize for what iv done and my behaviors and i can promise you it wont happen again. Currently now i am rereading the rules so this wont happen again. I hope i have a second chance to join back on this server. I really enjoy playing on this server and spent the whole day on this today (its addicting)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
And why did you not read that prior to this incident? The King's Law is linked in every application we accept.

CuteLionCub

Villager
To be honest i read half of the rules and left the page before i joined the game in the beginning but since this happened iv already read all the rules and i promise this wont happen again if it does i will accept the ban

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright. Based on staff discussion, the ban has now been changed to a two week tempban. Based on the logs, it was not felt that you initiated the roleplay in question, although that is still no excuse for ignorance of the rules.

Any further infraction of any of the rules will result in a permanent ban. Please be sure to comport yourself properly. Thank you.