Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned without cause.

KevinJamie

Villager
I was banned because i admitted to account sharing
although it says nothing about account sharing being against the rules, it states that any violations of the rules, blamed on a fellow who was on your account, then that would be an instant ban
but neither i, or my fellows have broken any of the Hollowworld rules.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Good start to a ban appeal, attitude. That's really encouraging me to unban, in fact I'm struggling to resist..

*must.. resist unbann...*

Willpower, it's wonderful.

KevinJamie

Villager
is that more appropriate?
i'd really appreciate if you could help me out
i'm sorry for my forward attitude, but this ban has rather annoyed me

KevinJamie

Villager
i didnt think it was necessary, there were no rules against it? so i figured it didnt have to be said, seeing as i do share this account, but the person i share it with doesn't even use minecraft online.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The problem is with account sharing, is that we allow YOU and only YOU to play on our server with your application. Your brother/sister/whatever hasn't read the rules, hasn't read the Tome of Citizenship, and I can guarantee they will not contribute to the server, only wreck it.

Get your other person to get their own account, its not exactly expensive.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
I believe that it isn't a rule for a reason. Common sense. There is a reason that every single person must go through the whitelist applications. If not, we get complete idiots on the server who just wish to cause pain to others.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I think if you're to stand any chance of an unban, you need to get your friend to make his own account and change your password. Or make a new account and let him have your current one.

Thats not a promise though.