Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
I was banned for underage? Which Im not im 13 I was born Aug 19 1999. And just becauseI forget th e order of operations doesnt mean I didnt learn it. And plus I have listening problem stuff just comes in one ear and comes out the other.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
For claiming to be a 7th grader in Algebra I, which is 2 years advanced math in America, you knew very little math at all, such as the Pythagorean Theorem, PEMDAS, Order of Operations, or, my personal favorite, 7*6. Further, you said you didn't take a second language in school, which is, in fact, standard at all middle schools throughout the United States. Adding upon that, multiple people who are friends with you on facebook say that your birthdate puts you at age 10... sooooopsss awk....

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Oh, but this is too bad. Obviously you said some things to get you banned again. Oh, and on your last appeal, we said once more was perminant. so yea...

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
And plus give me any multiplication problem you can give me. Im actually pretty smart. But I dont care about the words really I just care about the mult divide add subtract and all that other good stuff.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
For claiming to be a 7th grader in Algebra I, which is 2 years advanced math in America, you knew very little math at all, such as the Pythagorean Theorem, PEMDAS, Order of Operations, or, my personal favorite, 7*6. Further, you said you didn't take a second language in school, which is, in fact, standard at all middle schools throughout the United States. Adding upon that, multiple people who are friends with you on facebook say that your birthdate puts you at age 10... sooooopsss awk....
A seventh grader is normally in pre-algebra, but that does not mean that Shawn necessarily knows what he means when you say stuff like the Pythagorean Theorem, or PEMDAS/OoO. Basing his age on what he knows in Algebra, is being very mean to his possibility of just not knowing the stuff, I didn't learn the Pythagorean Theorem until the end of the year. Not everyone has the easiest time with math, so basing your point on what he knows/does not know is kind of insulting his knowledge as a person.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Well... your final test then. Give me someone over the age of... oh... 20 or so who will come on teamspeak and verify your age.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
(I know I'm not supposed to post here but I think it would be a good idea if Shawn uploaded a picture of his passport of sent it to an administrator, if this is not an ideal idea, please do feel free to delete this)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Lemon said:
(I know I'm not supposed to post here but I think it would be a good idea if Shawn uploaded a picture of his passport of sent it to an administrator, if this is not an ideal idea, please do feel free to delete this)
Nice idea but you don't know what could happen at all with that, no disrespect to any admins, just saying you shouldn't completely trust people over the Internet, theres not much you can do with a picture of a passport but you don't want to do that, I hope the admins agree, even though deep down I know I can trust them, I shouldn't because I've met these fantastic people over a game

I agree with what inferno has to say, Just get somebody to come on team speak and verify Shawn's age and this will all be over

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
I can't nobody would be able to verify. Because nobody really can verify because they don't have proof. But if Upload my school I'd From last year I can probably prove it. I haven't gotten this years yet. Would that be ok,

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm sorry, i'm gonna dredge a point that was given early on and go into it in more depth; surely, if some members of the community have Shawn on Facebook as age 10, it means one of 2 things
1) They're lying? I thought FB would only let 13 year olds and above sign up (underage could, but the FB DOB would then be false, and couldnt show up as 10, unless he wrote it somewhere else). However, I may be wrong about that, i'm not sure if FB changed that policy.
2) If he is listed as 10 on facebook, then why is this so? Is that your age, or is it wrong?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Here's what I got to say:
1) Proving someone's age is the hardest thing over the Internet. Depending on how the person acts or sounds, they can be considered older or younger. For instance on my computer mic, it pitches up my voice up while on the other hand my iPad/iPhone is more realistic to my voice (making me sound ~14-15). Although Shawn's voice sounds like a 5-year old it cannot be proven vocally, nor can it be proven by passport due to the laws of children privacy.
2) I believe that we should not have unbanned him in the first place. Reason being, he lied on his application and he is immature. As soon as his birthday came up he posts another appeal stating he has changed and grown up. A few weeks can't change much. I still believe that possibly at 13 this ban should be for immaturity, not age. It is immature not to wait out the first time. I don't believe this server is for you Shawn...

+1 Ban stays

C

Cubey

Here's what I got to say:
1) Proving someone's age is the hardest thing over the Internet. Depending on how the person acts or sounds, they can be considered older or younger. For instance on my computer mic, it pitches up my voice up while on the other hand my iPad/iPhone is more realistic to my voice (making me sound ~14-15). Although Shawn's voice sounds like a 5-year old it cannot be proven vocally, nor can it be proven by passport due to the laws of children privacy.
2) I believe that we should not have unbanned him in the first place. Reason being, he lied on his application and he is immature. As soon as his birthday came up he posts another appeal stating he has changed and grown up. A few weeks can't change much. I still believe that possibly at 13 this ban should be for immaturity, not age. It is immature not to wait out the first time. I don't believe this server is for you Shawn...

+1 Ban stays
as what abbey said, show his passport is not allowed due its law, I prefer all children to keep their personal details away from the internet. Lemon, I told you I disagreed your idea! Why you liked my post?!

Status
Not open for further replies.