Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Barging into RP

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Sally, could you post a list of those wanted so other players just don´t go around PvPing uninvolved people with the justification that they assumed that those are the wanted players?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Sally, could you post a list of those wanted so other players just don´t go around PvPing uninvolved people with the justification that they assumed that those are the wanted players?
This was sorted Night, most people were let off for this so nobody should be PvPing anyone...
Edit: I was present when they were let off :p

Scardrac

Felsummer
RP is about PLAYING THE ROLE NORMAL PEOPLE WOULD.
Not a contest on who can kill and injure the most people.
You're not a damn hulk who can kill anyone anywhere any time.

Place yourself in the situation, and see to it in a realistic manner.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I'll do my best to explain this. So what happened with me, exactly?

Vehrion and Duncan have been great friends for a long time. Vehrion was walking at Port Silver, and following the people. Majority of the crowd went to this courthouse or whatever. He heard Duncan's voice when he was fighting at the cells and Vehrion just cant go like "My friend is getting killed, meh." So ofcourse Vehrion went and helped Duncan. Now how did Vehrion attack that guard? he blended into the group of spectators (There was many of random watching people, and some of the innocent peoples names got wanted too -.-) So when the moment was perfect, he shot /one/ arrow at a guard, just to give some time for Duncan to escape. Did I op it? no. I didnt say *Headshots everyone in the room omg trol* I only said that I shot the arrow. Where the arrow hit was decided by the guard himself, so it was his ooc decision that the arrow indeed found its target.

Right after Vehrion shot the arrow, he ran away from the basement (There was nobody at the doors blocking his escape) and he also dropped his bow and quiver, so that nobody could be like "Oh he has a bow, he did it!" basicly Vehrion was in stealth mode all the time, and there was literally no way he could've been recognized.

After this rp, suddenly I get a big load of ooc hate on my neck, there's ten players screaming at me "Omg noob op idiot roleplay ruiner gto we dont need ya" and that really pissed me off because I did not ruin the rp. I didnt know what was going on except the fact that Duncan was busy getting his arse kicked.

I've been recieving so much ooc hate lately, it makes me feel quite worthless and I really dont care when people come apologizing at me (You know who I mean) because honestly it feels fake. People say "yeah sorry it was my fault" but then the next day they all hate me again. I dont care to explain any more of this fubba dabba because I've explained it atleast five times today, and its really not changing anything. People "forgive" but never forget.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
This is a good example of a time when someone would want to step into an RP, in my opinion.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
I'll do my best to explain this. So what happened with me, exactly?

Vehrion and Duncan have been great friends for a long time. Vehrion was walking at Port Silver, and following the people. Majority of the crowd went to this courthouse or whatever. He heard Duncan's voice when he was fighting at the cells and Vehrion just cant go like "My friend is getting killed, meh." So ofcourse Vehrion went and helped Duncan. Now how did Vehrion attack that guard? he blended into the group of spectators (There was many of random watching people, and some of the innocent peoples names got wanted too -.-) So when the moment was perfect, he shot /one/ arrow at a guard, just to give some time for Duncan to escape. Did I op it? no. I didnt say *Headshots everyone in the room omg trol* I only said that I shot the arrow. Where the arrow hit was decided by the guard himself, so it was his ooc decision that the arrow indeed found its target.

Right after Vehrion shot the arrow, he ran away from the basement (There was nobody at the doors blocking his escape) and he also dropped his bow and quiver, so that nobody could be like "Oh he has a bow, he did it!" basicly Vehrion was in stealth mode all the time, and there was literally no way he could've been recognized.

After this rp, suddenly I get a big load of ooc hate on my neck, there's ten players screaming at me "Omg noob op idiot roleplay ruiner gto we dont need ya" and that really pissed me off because I did not ruin the rp. I didnt know what was going on except the fact that Duncan was busy getting his arse kicked.

I've been recieving so much ooc hate lately, it makes me feel quite worthless and I really dont care when people come apologizing at me (You know who I mean) because honestly it feels fake. People say "yeah sorry it was my fault" but then the next day they all hate me again. I dont care to explain any more of this fubba dabba because I've explained it atleast five times today, and its really not changing anything. People "forgive" but never forget.

tbh it was a bit more. i was facing your direction when you shot Axex. so i -saw- it. thats all. you shot an arrow at the commander of the silvercloacks. it is totaly uninteresting if you wanted it to hit or not. you knew who we are and you did it^^ if you deserve the death penalty. i don't know, i don't judge. let the king do that. but wanted you would be

btw when your friend is a wanted criminal and you help him against guards, even with just hiding him, it should be clear that you could get trouble. thats what all the posts above said...face the consequences of what your chars do^^

and i don't hate you cami, it just went out of hand real bad

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
The whole situation went into pure metagame madness. Suddenly every dude knew it was me even when nobody saw it and by the way Mene you were facing at the opposite direction.

If I would've known I get some shit on my neck again, I would've spammed that F2 button.

I dont care about the wanted thing, it sounded interesting imo, but the ooc hate and metagaming ticks me off as you can see.

And there was more than 4 wanted names written. Half of them were spectators

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
You've just made a thread completely about ooc hate and if I got this right, you're restricting the rp even more with some rp joining/leaving rules.

This is just some serious nonsense here. Keep up the brilliant work!

Spark

Broken
Camicaxe stop taking everything to heart. People get annoyed and say things they don't mean all the time.

Spark

Broken
Camicaxe said:
Theres nothing I can do, this shit happens so often and it hits harder every time
Just don't think anything of it. Let it go over your head. Otherwise it will just keep making you upset.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Please take a few minutes to calm down, mate, if you're getting angry over something there's no point trying to accumulate any more problems. If you think there's any hate going on, please private message a member of staff, such as myself, and we will do our very best to try and sort it out.