Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Basil Brush Phoenix

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
For a temporary amount of time, though much development happened recently, this will remain unupdated... But, I assure you, Basil will change a lot. Tommorow, at the latest, but most likely today... I'll reply to this again when that happens.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Alrighty, it took, apparently, twelve hours for me to get around to doing this. But, no matter, I've decided "Normal" Basil's personality, and I like it. So, I will not seek out another mental disability to make Basil more complicated... Though, given the chance, I would consider it.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Bad idea? Bah! Foolish one, he is. Duckie should also convince Faelin, Hilter, Tori. Everyone. To also become Corrupted...

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Arcone is to much a do-gooder for that to work... Trust me, I've tried. He's to backwards in his "good" ways to be evil.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Ah... Am I the only one who lives it when somone replies to the character profile?... If nothing else, it moves it back to the top of the character profiles/journals... :)

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Everyone's favorite insane Dungeon Master is now a Cleric!... But, don't worry. He'll still torture people... Valerie is now the new Master of the Royal Dungeons. Also, I've got the perfect name for their tree... "The Immortal Tree of Torture" in Elvish.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I would just like to say, Basil has now died. I'll leave this open, for now. He was, by far, my favorite character. But I felt like- well, Valerie felt like. :p Beheading Basil, and him dieing in his own dungeon. So, jah, hopefully my next character will be as fun.