Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Batman098 [Approved - Alaila]

batman098

Villager
1. Batman098
2. 15
3. Male
4. Canada

5. No, I have not.

6. I love there being a point behind my minecraft experience and helping others I have been searching for a good community/rpg server for a long time.

7. I Am a country kid born and raised in a town with 900 people playing baseball, hockey and dirtbikeing. I love building stuff structures in real life and in minecraft if you tell me build something I'll put my heart into to make it perfect. I currently and just finishing hockey season starting to get back into biking and skateboarding. I have built a few sheds and a skateboard ramp by myself spending all my lawn mowing money on building it (over $1000 Canadian dollars). When I grow up I want to become a architect or an engineer. I am dyslectic but always turn my hardest to spell right. I really hope to join this server.

8. I will try.

9. Not really.

10. I am aware.

11. I found it on google.

12. I will when I join the server.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!​
Very important: Read the ToC before logging in to the server.
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.​
Welcome!​

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Alaila, I'm not questioning you, but how could you approve this if he didn't take to put the questions with it, had only 7 sentences where it should be 8 and made a really hasty application?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
1- Because I actually prefer when people put only the numbers instead of the questions. It makes my life way more easy. I don't really get why people have to put in the questions, to be honest.. it's not like we don't know them by heart after 30 or 50 applications...
2- Because he wrote more relevant things about himself in the 7 sentences he did write than most people do in 10 or 12.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
1- Because I actually prefer when people put only the numbers instead of the questions. It makes my life way more easy. I don't really get why people have to put in the questions, to be honest.. it's not like we don't know them by heart after 30 or 50 applications...
2- Because he wrote more relevant things about himself in the 7 sentences he did write than most people do in 10 or 12.
Thank you. That is what I wanted to know.
Have fun on our server, batman098!