Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Battle for Amalfia

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Richard the Blackhand marches with his mercenary host, ready to battle against Anhalder
allies and friends alike. Amalfia, the spark that lit the flames of this conflict, is his first target in
a campaign that will surely change the tide of war.

6:00pm GMT January 2nd 2017

---

This has been discussed thoroughly with the leaders of Amalfia.

Etow Tohm Sir_Arc LeftwardElk Zenrak Tempy_ Promanguy1223 Elz Cap

Feel free to tag anyone else of interest - this is however a surprise attack, and we have agreed between each other that only citizens of Amalfia would be ready to fight.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
'thoroughly discussed'

my army is readying to march on amalfia and you've told me nothing at all

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
'thoroughly discussed'
with leaders of amalfia

EDIT:

In addition, we are the very close to Amalfia, and marching now rather than preparing. We've had this in the works for weeks.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
with leaders of amalfia

It's to my knowledge that the agreement to the treaty that was meant to be signed was that Anhald would wipe out the barbarians in Amalfia. It seems like a crossfire. C:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sopostra has to be there to write this down. I must include this in his manuscript somehow!
This looks lit.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
He's from the UK so I am pretty sure it's january 2nd

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I haven't heard anything definitive on the state of the Anhald march, and in lieu of that I'm going to rule that the time that it reaches Amalfia ain't going to coincidentally intersect with the event. If there's something that I haven't seen that'd contest it, kindly bring it up.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I haven't heard anything definitive on the state of the Anhald march, and in lieu of that I'm going to rule that the time that it reaches Amalfia ain't going to coincidentally intersect with the event. If there's something that I haven't seen that'd contest it, kindly bring it up.
we're marching to sungrad from ackerland tonight and have been marching from queensport since the funeral, just not put any serious RP into it. we had no plans to show up at the event i just get upset when people dont consult with me to schedule events (cough Glados cough breakwater siege cough)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Aight, by those marching rules it should take about a week to get from Queensport to Amalfia. Sorry my dude, but I think it's most fair to let Amalfia folks handle this time on their own.