Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Battle for Amalfia

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Aight, by those marching rules it should take about a week to get from Queensport to Amalfia. Sorry my dude, but I think it's most fair to let Amalfia folks handle this time on their own.
i already said we never had intentions of joining this battle you goof

the plan was to march to amalfia before we even knew anything was happening OOCly or ICly, and that's what we're doing still, because nothing has happened yet IC to change our plans

i already said we're not arriving for the battle either so idk what you're talking about

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Sorry for not informing you cap, assumed Etow would if he thought it was important and I guess he assumed the same of me!

derp on my part

Etow

Lord of Altera
Sorry for not informing you cap, assumed Etow would if he thought it was important and I guess he assumed the same of me!

derp on my part
Well like jakp said it was suposed to be a suprise attack. So I wasn't going to tell Cap "Hey you should come now before they attack". no.. all I did was my char writing to the Kaiser that he expects an attack, from Fuvurs as the war continued and Amalfia retains a strategically important position. also that moral was rather low and we felt left alone.. so yes it was asking for help, as Anhald troops would march to Amalfia anyway.

I did mention that you planed an attack though in some messages sometime to cap. but yeah never seriously said or talked about it as it is a fight between Amalfia and Hawklights and Anhald wasn't expected exept if their march was sooner or your attack later.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
i'm in a skype chat with him where i call him things ten times worse than goof

and what authority do you have to tell me to do something
Collective authoritative of trying to create a peaceful and friendly community.
The man was trying to be nice, no need to bark at him, he even said please.

19. Citizens are required to protect the harmony of the HollowWorld community and ensure that they contribute positively to it. This means players must behave in a manner befitting an upstanding HollowWorld Citizen and refraining from activities which could be construed as damaging the community by Staff.
This is his authority to politely ask according to King's law, if you wondered ;)

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Collective authoritative of trying to create a peaceful and friendly community.
The man was trying to be nice, no need to bark at him, he even said please.

This is his authority to politely ask according to King's law, if you wondered ;)
ok i'll be sure not to joke around with my friends in the future

didn't mean to upset the thought police

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Settle down, text is a hard medium to communicate by - you lose body language and tone of voice, some times people come across as being rude and don't mean it.

Take it eaaaasyaaay everybody.

-K9