Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bearqs's application [Declined - Cukie1]

Bearqs

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Bearqs
2. How old are you?
I'm 17 ;)

3. What country are you from?
Malta but I can speak good English.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes I red them all.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I really like this mix of kingdoms (metagaming). When I play game and I see a story (power gaming) I get into and it effects me, with a story I see the game from a different prespective.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
I don't like x-raying. I enjoy mining, the trill it gives you, but x-ray just ruins it.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1
8. Tell us about yourself!
I play the piano and enjoy it. I don't do any sports but I go jogging, I like the 1900 music like The beatles, nirvana and so on. I have a bird he cant do much but he is my responsibility. I've been playing mc for 4 years. and I play league of legends.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I can work with plugins and I can build spawn areas.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No I was looking for servers.

Character Name
:
Ragnar Of Aslock

Character Age:

Character Race:
halfings

Appearance:
Hair is yellow which is cut from the sides and from the middle it leads to a pigtail which goes down to his back. Eyes are blue like the sky. He wears leather armour.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...608010200458330193&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0
Written Test!
Br0thers and sisters this is what my childhood was all about, competing against each other who is the smartest, strongest , who can threat a woman like a man. My father didn't care about his family he only cared about drugs, ale and women. Grandiea my brother, was the eldest so I knew he would take the throne for the Aslock family. I was truly an ambitious man and I knew I had to take my fathers throne so I could take over all the races. I had big plans in my mind I wanted to go on the sea to gain other land with theft and let people plough the land. I was the 3rd eldest brother and I had to get rid off Grandiea and Flushker. It was a sunny day and I went to grandiea’s girlfriend Jirkia, she loved gold, she wanted to marry Grandiea for gold. When I went to her house I told her were would Grandiea be? What I was thinking was that I would go to him and bring a friend with me and tell my friend to bring a drink than I would put poison in Grandiea’s drink and the people would blame it on my friend. I gave Jirkia 10 pieces of gold and she told me where he is. My friend Ferbert came with me and he brought some ale. Grandiea was at a bar sitting on the chair talking to other women. We passed him over the drink and on his first shot he felt cold the air felt hard to breathe in and his chest felt like it was pumping his intestines out. It all took a second for Grandiea to fall down I grabbed My friend from his hand and twisted it as hard as I could than I told the guards to take him to the king. My father had my friend beheaded, my plans were going well so far. A month has passed, Frum frum Frum I could hear my fathers footsteps pounding on the stone bricks. He woke me up and told me that the scouts saw 2000 soldier dwarfs a couple of miles away. I told my father that this could be easily handled I took 4000 soldiers and Flushker with me and I told flushker to be on the front line he agreed and we went to battle. We won the battle but Flushker died but my father was angry with me he couldn’t stand me. 2 years passed and my father died, it was my time to be king. I became king, I sailed the sails gained land with theft and my Dreams came true…….

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to consider:
-metagamimg and powergaming definitions are incorrect
-your test shows a lot of violence, please tone it down.
-I'll ask you not start your character as a King, as he likely would not have a kingdom in this world.
-try not to over develop the character in the test. We want to know of them, Not see their whole life play out and leave you with nothing to do.
-Halfling aren't really Nordic, they're more nomadic or playful. I'll ask you to re-read lore and see what exactly it is you want.
-No advanced skills, just putting this as a precaution. All characters start with basic to novice level skills.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You can edit the current standing test to fit, or you can re-write it. It's up to you.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Essentially, along with other mentors who can help decide.