Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bearvik The Stranger

Bearvik

Villager
Name: Pål Bjørnevik

Nickname/Alias: Bearvik

Race: Human

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 90 kg

Hair: Rough hairstyle with short, light brown hair

Eyes: Brown, with a greenish tint at the center of the iris

Skin: Light and somewhat pale

Identifying Marks: Multiple scars from whip across back

Appearance: Calming and peaceful, inviting nearby people to think things through

Strengths: Fairly intelligent, good memory and an observant eye, as well as a fairly convincing speaker.

Weaknesses and fears: Not very trusting, poor at close combat and horribly naive.

Religion and cults: Not strongly religious, though some dedication to Bilworth

Profession: Farmer & trader

Background:

A strange traveler from the deep forests, where he lived in a small barbaric village. From time to time, traders came past, and as a child, he managed to get hold of books. Using these, he eventually taught himself how to read and write, slowly learning how things worked, and gained knowledge of the great empires of Altera, especially the Northern Kingdoms and the great houses. When he got older and became a man, he started questioning some of the traditions of the village, claiming there were better ways to do many chores. After trying several times to demonstrate how his books and logic could make things more efficient or simpler, the village elders called a meeting. They then proceeded to claiming he was using magic, which had been long forbidden in the village, to do these things, and to protect the other villagers, he would be strung up and lashed, before being cast out of the village.

As he began his journey out of the deep forests, he knew the only place he could go where he would be welcome was in the Northern Kingdoms. He journeyed far from his small home in the forest before finally encountering that great land he had only before thought he would read about in his books, with all its opportunities and possibilities. Walking through the streets of the capital, he could easily see how he had misjudged it, and how not everything would be lovely and glorious, something he so quickly discovered as he had to struggle to survive from the very beginning. For a long time, he worked the mines and the forests in the southern wilds and the eastern frontier, so far from the grand cities of the Northern Kingdoms, before he finally found the salvation he had looked for, his chance to show the world and his former family in the deep forests how much better he could be. He finally found a house that would take him in. And such began his greatest adventure, life.

Bearvik

Villager
Why? I meant I hope other people look at this, so my writing won't have been in vain, I'm not worried about it disappearing :p