Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty of the ocean - Bewpy's Profile

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Bewpy, Just wondering if you've got anything against virals/elves-dwarf hybrids? (if so why am I still alive?)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I especially hate hybrids. And only because I have never talked to you in-game. So count yourself lucky. :~)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay everyone, due to popular demand I will be using this roleplay again. Forgive me for all the changes.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Okay everyone, due to popular demand I will be using this roleplay again. Forgive me for all the changes.
It's alright, I like your mermaid RP. I completely understand the indecisiveness, I'm still wondering if I should switch to a thief RP or stick with my humanoid golem character (since I really haven't RPed about her) :confused:

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
thanks for the support itzz and mat. means alot. and thanks danie! it's nice knowing someone understands. *glares at itzz* I kind of liked your golem story.