Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Benbirt application [Accepted - Sodium]

Ben Hardy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
benbirt
2. Age:
3. Gender:
male
4. Country:

Great Britain

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have just read it after seeing I need to do so.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have been on other servers with Role Play and have really enjoyed it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Ben Hardy or as my minecraft name says benbirt. I love to play minecraft. I think the fact of a role playing server is brilliant. I have heard amazing reports from my friends about this server and would love to join. I am interested in football and playing games such as The Elder Scrolls series. I am a very friendly person and play minecraft all the time. I am outgoing yet when I am not out I am normally playing minecraft or other games on my Xbox 360 console. I have always been a big fan of games and wish to go into the gaming community when im older.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I havn't done any work but am still 15 and am focusing on my GCSE's.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hate griefers/hackers and am very interested as you know how to find them and ban them.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware and have never used any before and hate them myself.
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friends love your server and told me about everything good on it and there's nothing bad they had to say they knew I was into role playing and said i had to try it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but I will do.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Greetings, Ben. Your application seems pretty solid, it's good that you know people on the server, it will help you settle in to the already friendly community much faster. Who do you know that plays on here?
I havn't done any work but am still 15 and am focusing on my GCSE's.​
This means work like personal builds etc that you have done in minecraft.​

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (I.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel
Welcome to Altera!

Ben Hardy

Villager
Ah sorry got a bit confused but I have made a lot of redstone work including a bank vault. I also know jet3000, xi_robzzz, caluminus and djdanyboy. I have only played a bit so far but got into it and thanks for allowing me to join.