Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BigBrown1224 Appeal

Thorr

Villager
Hey I was banned about a month ago for using x-ray, which was a fair ban. I loved this server and really enjoyed the RP community. I would love to be given a second chance at the world of Altera. I will make a new whitelist app and create a new character, and I swear to never harm the community like I did a month ago. Boulderpaul handled my ban, and I hope he gives me a second chance. Thanks and I hope to see the community again in the world of Altera.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Boulder's on break at the moment, so we've had a talk. Given that you've admitted it, and are showing some remorse, and it is your first time we're going to let you back... but mate, it needs to be the first and last time. We will be keeping an eye on you, so please don't let it or any other rule breaches happen again.

Having said all that, I don't hold grudges, so welcome back ;)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yes awesome! Thank you so much, see you guys back on there. Dod you still want me to create a new character?

Unless your old character was somehow a breach in the rules I dont see any problem with you keeping it. Its entirely up to you of course ;)