Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Bimhe Onyxheart: a Dwarf's Dwarf

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Sadly (or not so sadly) earth spawn are functionally extinct and so new ones cannot be created. Only offspring can be, but I don't think there are any couples, or even any females left.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Firstly, what kind of RP do you enjoy? Then, what race/culture do you believe would fit that best?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Perhaps you could try a thief, con-artist/merchant, mercenary, demonologist, artitect, there are many suggestions. I recommend finding a profession/personality you'd like to try first.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Farmer! farmer! farmer!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You can't make Earthspawn, legacy chars~

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm thinking one of three things:
1.) A priest, and then build a parish with cloisters and housing for any other religious characters.
2.) A carpenter/lumberjack. Maybe a shipwright or a furniture carver. Something quiet, but merchantalistically oriented.
3.) A farmer. I've done this before, and it can be really boring, but if I join a town and open a farmer market stall it could be good. Besides... >_> there's a lack of good IC food.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd suggest listing pros and cons for them if you're unsure.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm thinking one of three things:
1.) A priest, and then build a parish with cloisters and housing for any other religious characters.
2.) A carpenter/lumberjack. Maybe a shipwright or a furniture carver. Something quiet, but merchantalistically oriented.
3.) A farmer. I've done this before, and it can be really boring, but if I join a town and open a farmer market stall it could be good. Besides... >_> there's a lack of good IC food.
Farmer could be fun, but so could shipwright.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I personally recommend the shipwright, the server needs more of them and it's always fun to build gigantic practical things.

Edit: Cornelius shall avenge you...one way or another