Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Combo + Discussion Thread

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Got Rebirth? Got a wicked combo? Post here!

Also this thread is for discussion.

Good Combos:

Brimstone + Spoon Bender: The Brimstone beam's infinite range combined with Spoon Bender's aimbot results in a curving one-shot kill on everything in even the largest rooms.

Any Beam/Laser + Spoon Bender will do that.

Technology + Ludovico: Manually Controlled Red Ring of Death that whittles down bosses in seconds.

Monstro's Lung + Fire Tears: distant sound of Ride of the Valkyries playing. Lay down exploding napalm in a charge shot.

Guppy's Head + Guppy's Collar + Dead Cat: Become Guppy!

Goat Head + Literally anything else: Goat Head means a Devil or Angel Room spawns on every floor. If you refuse to make a deal with the Devil early on, that's guaranteed Angel Room items, including the Trinity Shield and Sacred Heart (also an OP combo).

I rate the game 10/10. Vastly improves on an already great game.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Got Rebirth? Got a wicked combo? Post here!

Also this thread is for discussion.

Good Combos:

Brimstone + Spoon Bender: The Brimstone beam's infinite range combined with Spoon Bender's aimbot results in a curving one-shot kill on everything in even the largest rooms.

Any Beam/Laser + Spoon Bender will do that.

Technology + Ludovico: Manually Controlled Red Ring of Death that whittles down bosses in seconds.

Monstro's Lung + Fire Tears: distant sound of Ride of the Valkyries playing. Lay down exploding napalm in a charge shot.

Guppy's Head + Guppy's Collar + Dead Cat: Become Guppy!

Goat Head + Literally anything else: Goat Head means a Devil or Angel Room spawns on every floor. If you refuse to make a deal with the Devil early on, that's guaranteed Angel Room items, including the Trinity Shield and Sacred Heart (also an OP combo).

I rate the game 10/10. Vastly improves on an already great game.
Isaac is possibly one of my favorite games, i plan to purchase rebirth when i get payed next. You may also check out http://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/, a pretty great community on the reddit.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Yes m8.
Monstros Lung, Strange Attractor, Godhead = rekt, or instead of Monstros Lung, Tiny Planet.

Also recently got Sacred Heart + Ipecac which was fun, beat Mega Satan

Raith

Lord of Altera
for me, it is the polyphemus + ludovico. if you unlocked Azazel that is, it'll kill creatures in no time at all