Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bink3Boy51's Application [Declined - Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Villager
What is your minecraft username?

2. How old are you? 16

3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? United States Of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes I agree to read the servers Survival Guide

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes I agree

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Verian is a hard working peasant looking to travel to the new world.His family was killed when he was only 6 so he has been living with his Grandparents ever since.Verian is very shy but is never afraid to protect his family he has left.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a straight A-B student I play many sports such as soccer,basketball, and football.I started playing MineCraft around 1.8.1 and have enjoyed it ever since.I have also been looking for many RolePlay servers and I think this might be it.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have been part of many MineCraft building projects and I am very creative outside of Minecraft

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No There is no questions I have

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am aware

11. How did you find out about our server? I found the server from a Youtube Video

12. Have you voted for us? Yes I have voted a couple of times

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
More on 6 and 7 please. And we tend to not like characters who have their family killed.... too many orphans! You make your character unique and special, tragedies do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.