Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bjorn's Whitelist Application [ Inactive ]

Bjorn321

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
? Bjorn321

2. How old are you? 21

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone? United States, HST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet? Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Metagaming is when you take out of game knowledge and bring it into game knowledge, or other way around. Powergaming on the other hand, is when you force rp upon another in an unfair way. (For Example, "Timmy would run upon the elvish queen, beheading her with one motion of his great sword. Timmy would then throw a powder filling the room with dust, whilst he made a swift mistake..etc") This is basically extreme power gaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? negative

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work? Hello, my name is Bjorn. I enjoy scuba diving and backpacking.. Some may call me a nomad a bit. At the moment im in Honduras on a diving trip and in the progress of getting my Dive Instructor's Certification. I enjoy listening to all sorts of of music such as techno, reggae, rock, and even some of the oldies... such as Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. For Gaming, I have always been a big fan of the Elder Scrolls Franchise and of course the Battlefield Franchise as well.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Galokin referred me to this server.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Character Name: Skólgískr Bloodaxe

Character Age: 35

Character Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Skólgískr is a 4'5 dwarf, his skin is a pale color, due to the fact that he looks as if he doesn't get into the sun very often. His hair is of a fiery red, and his eyes a dark blue. Skólgískr is often seen wearing heavy armor with a dark red kilt and a large bear pelt just hanging from his shoulders.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Unknown-1.png

Written Test! Born within the sacred city of Aeroch Rimtar. Skólgískr's father Skólsvíd was a renowned follower of the Korog religion. He followed the many teachings of Korog and soon met upon another dwarfess whom also reviered the ancient teachings of Korog. Both of them would eventually settle together and bring Skólgískr into the world. As a young lad, Skólgískr practiced his skills in the forge. Hammer upon steal, Skólgískr crafted numerous weapons and armors for his kin, and that when they went out to war, it brought Skólgískr and his family pride, knowing that his craft has brought honor to Korog. When Skólgískr came of age, he decided to venture out into the large world, traveling upon the ancient stones of his ancestors. Skólgískr new path was clear, he wished to follow the footsteps of his parents, bringing the worship of Korog upon the outer realm of the dwarves. As his devotion to the religion was far greater than his work with hammer and steal. Though just as he walked his first steps into Storm's Landing, he did not find prosperity, but instead hardship and devastation. He heard about a plague but was unsure, and thought only rumor. Skólgískr soon found himself faraway from his homeland and in a place of death and grief... Not wishing to catch what ever was plaguing the land, Skólgískr still had a devotion to spread his beliefs but not in any place such as this, Skólgískr made his way back north, whereas the plague had yet to come to.. from here Skólgískr began preaching out to the people who'd listen... Which often was not as many people as he'd hope... Today you can find Skólgískr traveling around the realm in hopes to spread his religious beliefs and perhaps rekindle with his dwarven brethren once again.

Last edited: