Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blackrose Manor

Gaby

Lord of Altera
question been bugging me a bit:

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 9.33.55 PM.png

who owns the mysterious Blackrose Manor?
and.... what would a character have learned about it (if they learned anything at all)?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Currently it's the home of the Blackrose family, they currently own Silverwatch, Cadwell, and many other scattered regions.

Blackrose used to have a agreement with Silverian, but then the Silverian family died with Arstan's death. @Mryosi

Then, Silverwatch and Cadwell became offically Blackrose's land. But idk much about the families history . .

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Goodday,

@Niah is indeed correct, the manor is owned by the Blackrose family.

There's a long history concerning the manor; Every Blackrose generation would own a type of manor and have a certain amount of children to for fill a certain amount roles in thus said manors.
The last generation Blackroses, or the only generation that we are currently aware of got attacked and separated when all the children were of a young age. Ernhardt current Emperor of the previously know Silverian lands, now Blackrosian lands has studied his family for a long time, not only to find many secrets the Blackroses shared with the Silverians but also to find this 'hidden' manor in what are known as haunted woods. Finding a family tree telling him that he has three younger siblings, then to find all of their graves in the graveyard next to the manor with some weird symbol carved in their gravestones, a ton of family dramas and secrets yet to be figured out.
The ruins of the manor are currently getting restored but we have some trouble with it, workers don't particularly like working in the area.. some call of shadows and some of voices.

@Firegirl is correct as well,

When there was the fall of the Silverians, meaning all of them died. The only blood line to the throne were the Blackroses. Silverian and Blackrose share some history and books say that they have worked close together for quite some time, Blackrose never sat on the throne however, they always stood right behind it. The Blackrose Empire currently owns as firegirl said and some more; Silverwatch, Caldwell, Frostclaw, Blackrose manor and many scattered regions over our world.

I suppose you could know about the manor being there, as like stated that we are currently renovating it but it was supposed to be hidden and lost at the start. However specific details are kept secret so it's most likely still a very mysterious place for your character, if of course he/she knows about it being there. Roleplay is currently not active there as we are changing the build but in RP it's not a very inviting and fun place and it's your stereotype lost and haunted manor!
Concerning your location South-west in the woods it would indeed mean that you are in Blackrose territory, yet it's difficult to know who lives in these woods. If your place is secret then I don't think my character could've found it when we had our searching expedition for the manor but if it's open etc then we would of course be aware (if your region of course exists for a longer period of time in RP-history as the expedition was some time ago.)

We are finishing more public lore soon so if you want to know more just ask or keep stalking our House Blackrose section on the forums.
I hope I answered some questions and did not spoil too much of the Blackrose plot haha!

EDIT:
Might be of use to know that there will soon be a road leading to the manor, it is posted in the "ROADS!" - thread. (Road image included :heart:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Goodday,

@Niah is indeed correct, the manor is owned by the Blackrose family.

There's a long history concerning the manor; Every Blackrose generation would own a type of manor and have a certain amount of children to for fill a certain amount roles in thus said manors.
The last generation Blackroses, or the only generation that we are currently aware of got attacked and separated when all the children were of a young age. Ernhardt current Emperor of the previously know Silverian lands, now Blackrosian lands has studied his family for a long time, not only to find many secrets the Blackroses shared with the Silverians but also to find this 'hidden' manor in what are known as haunted woods. Finding a family tree telling him that he has three younger siblings, then to find all of their graves in the graveyard next to the manor with some weird symbol carved in their gravestones, a ton of family dramas and secrets yet to be figured out.
The ruins of the manor are currently getting restored but we have some trouble with it, workers don't particularly like working in the area.. some call of shadows and some of voices.

@Firegirl is correct as well,

When there was the fall of the Silverians, meaning all of them died. The only blood line to the throne were the Blackroses. Silverian and Blackrose share some history and books say that they have worked close together for quite some time, Blackrose never sat on the throne however, they always stood right behind it. The Blackrose Empire currently owns as firegirl said and some more; Silverwatch, Caldwell, Frostclaw, Blackrose manor and many scattered regions over our world.

I suppose you could know about the manor being there, as like stated that we are currently renovating it but it was supposed to be hidden and lost at the start. However specific details are kept secret so it's most likely still a very mysterious place for your character, if of course he/she knows about it being there. Roleplay is currently not active there as we are changing the build but in RP it's not a very inviting and fun place and it's your stereotype lost and haunted manor!
Concerning your location South-west in the woods it would indeed mean that you are in Blackrose territory, yet it's difficult to know who lives in these woods. If your place is secret then I don't think my character could've found it when we had our searching expedition for the manor but if it's open etc then we would of course be aware (if your region of course exists for a longer period of time in RP-history as the expedition was some time ago.)

We are finishing more public lore soon so if you want to know more just ask or keep stalking our House Blackrose section on the forums.
I hope I answered some questions and did not spoil too much of the Blackrose plot haha!

EDIT:
Might be of use to know that there will soon be a road leading to the manor, it is posted in the "ROADS!" - thread. (Road image included :heart:)
Thank you for response.

Lithui is not a secret place at all. it's been funded by House Marr, and the workers carrying building supplies into the area would have probably been noted. not to mention the members of House Caedit are currently trying to recruit for Lithui, AND we're working towards building a road of our own.

on top of that, all traffic to and from Lithui happens to pass through Silverwatch, because that is the closest town to the forest.

it's only been claimed as a town very very recently, so perhaps we claimed that place after your character's expedition? when did this expedition happen IRL?

I guess my last question would be,
is the Caedit presence and ambitions there any kind of threat that your characters would want to deal with?
as in, are we gonna rp?

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Thank you for response.

Lithui is not a secret place at all. it's been funded by House Marr, and the workers carrying building supplies into the area would have probably been noted. not to mention the members of House Caedit are currently trying to recruit for Lithui, AND we're working towards building a road of our own.

on top of that, all traffic to and from Lithui happens to pass through Silverwatch, because that is the closest town to the forest.

it's only been claimed as a town very very recently, so perhaps we claimed that place after your character's expedition? when did this expedition happen IRL?

I guess my last question would be,
is the Caedit presence and ambitions there any kind of threat that your characters would want to deal with?
as in, are we gonna rp?
Where exactly is Lithui?

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.uk:8123/?worldname=Altera&mapname=flat&zoom=8&x=12445&y=64&z=10631

It's further away from Blackrose Manor than Vigils Rest, I would presume it might not be to close as to be put inside Blackrose's territory or cause conflict, but that's just my thought.
I thought it was this: http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.uk:8123/?worldname=Altera&mapname=flat&zoom=7&x=11166&y=64&z=10141 (Who owns this btw)

We don't do anything with the mountains, so we dont have anything with Vigils rest nor is there a road to Vigils rest right trough our lands.
If you're expanding into the mountains then sure I suppose we wouldn't bother but if it's going to be a village/town in the woods we already have lore about in our personal/house lore plus a road right trough our lands connecting to our road we might need to figure something out.. find a common ground concerning our lore etc.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I thought it was this: http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.uk:8123/?worldname=Altera&mapname=flat&zoom=7&x=11166&y=64&z=10141 (Who owns this btw)

We don't do anything with the mountains, so we dont have anything with Vigils rest nor is there a road to Vigils rest right trough our lands.
If you're expanding into the mountains then sure I suppose we wouldn't bother but if it's going to be a village/town in the woods we already have lore about in our personal/house lore plus a road right trough our lands connecting to our road we might need to figure something out.. find a common ground concerning our lore etc.
ehm..... well to clarify,

Lithui has no backstory or lore at all. we're founding it IC, in roleplay, from the ground up. if you look at it's thread, it's literally http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/construction-site-lithui.33149/

a campsite.

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
ehm..... well to clarify,

Lithui has no backstory or lore at all. we're founding it IC, in roleplay, from the ground up. if you look at it's thread, it's literally http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/construction-site-lithui.33149/

a campsite.
That's really awesome!
I love it already, you will most likely have some Blackrose Knights visiting the area in the near future, as you are in/near our lands we would most likely invite you to be under our law/empire :)! It's up to you to agree or dissagree, we can protect and support you and your region.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
That's really awesome!
I love it already, you will most likely have some Blackrose Knights visiting the area in the near future, as you are in/near our lands we would most likely invite you to be under our law/empire :)! It's up to you to agree or dissagree, we can protect and support you and your region.
.... sounds like some fun RP.

though I will note that House Caedit has no intentions to vassalize under anyone.
we're already rather indebted to Marr and Turia.