Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blagfruit's App [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blagfruit

Legend of Altera

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
Blagfruit

2) How old are you? 15

3) Where are you? Canada.

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes I have, very long...But some confused me of the nobility reasons.

5) Introduce yourself!

I am Blag, call me Jon. Your server interested me. I love to rp a lot. I only play on whitelist though. I love playing PC, building, football, and roleplaying. I do play kit pvp also and own a hub server with 100 people on or so each day. I also make skins for PMC.
6) Got any examples of your work?

I am a builder of medieval castles and towns, but I come to rp first. So if I like this server I will ask to show some of my creations.

7) Referrer: (Optional)

About your character

Name: Gaberial Vashend
Gabe

Race: Human

Appearance: Gabe is six feet tall with a muscular fit body. He has a dead looking face with no emotion. He has white, greyish hair that is put back in corn rows with beads. Gabe wears a chain mail with brown itchy wool over it. When he speaks his voice is very low with a smooth tone to it.

The test [I was kinda confused for this part so I told his story]: Gabe came from a high class family. With his father being a General in the army and his mother dead from giving to Gabriel, his father is strict and taught him how to fist fight at a young age (Seven years old). When he became older (13 years old) his father taught him how to fight with a sword just a wood sword until he got okay control and mastered the basics of sword fighting, his dad then taught him with a iron sword and taught him more of the complex stuff (At this time he was 14). When he wants to far away from being a grown man (Seventeen years old now) his dad taught how to use a bow, horse back ride, and how to use sneaking to his advantage.

Gabriel had an older brother Francis. Francis was not only his brother, he was his best friend and would always give him advice on whatever he needed. His brother always understood what he was talking about, or what he really meant about something. Francis also wanted what Gabriel wants, to be in the army to command ranks like there father. Francis finally signed up for the army, and him and there father were drafted into battle. Gabriel didn't only feel lonely at this time, he was also worried that he might lose his best friend, or his idle, he could even lose both.

Gaberiel met someone though. A girl, her name was Sophia. He finally stopped feeling lonely (He was now 20). One day though Sophia and Gabriel were at his home, and a courier arrived he gave him a letter and said "I was told not to open it, so you have to read it," he opened it and read. It said his father was killed in battle. He was sad, he shed no tears though. His sadness quickly turned into anger he put on his armour, grabbed his sword, got on his horse and got two of his good friends who were also trained in fighting. They went to the nearest enemy camp luckily it was just a small one, and only had 8 soldiers. When they arrived Gabriel went crazy. He used no strategy at all he ran up grabbed a sitting soldiers shoulder and shoved his blade into his back. His friend then quickly ran up and helped. Once the soldiers were all dead they arrived home. There was stone and dead corpses everywhere. They quickly parted ways a rid there horses to there homes. He went to his home to find, a number of different body's, male, females, children, and infants. He ran inside and saw Sophia dead. When he was done grieving over his girlfriend. He left to the nearest city. Sent a letter to his brother saying, "When you are done over there. Don't go back home... For we don't have one." He then left to go find somewhere else to settle.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

From the Applying for Whitelist Thread:

5) Introduce yourself!

This section is really important for both your application and your World of Altera experience. We hope that by telling us about yourself now we'll get to know you better and we look forward to learning more about you while you're with us.

Again, we're not asking for any personal information that you don't want us to know. If you don't want to use your real name, that's fine and we're certainly not going to hunt you down for your bank details.

Some examples of things to tell us:
> about your education/work
> hobbies and other games you play

Talking about yourself isn't always easy and we understand that. We would like this section to be a minimum of 5 sentences but if you want to talk for longer then please go ahead! Please don't fill this answer with things about Minecraft, as that tells us nothing about who you are as a person. If you get stuck, don't worry. Send a PM to a staff member on the forums and we'll do our best to help as soon as we can.
> Not every character can be a supreme fighter or master of swords. Role playing is more fun for everyone involved if your character is given chance to develop over the course of their life in Altera and that won’t happen if they’re already at the top of their game. We get a lot of stories about how people are trained by old men in the mountains after leaving their fire eaten home town which gives them no opportunity to learn their skillset with others. If you want your character to learn from a wise old man in the mountains, that’s fine, but go and find that old man while you’re with us in the game.

> Lone survivors of tragic events such as fires and shipwrecks are the most common type of character introduction. Not only is this highly unlikely, it is difficult to imagine the entire world is populated only by the lucky few that have overcome such hardship. Like the above points, we advise this is avoided where possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.