Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blazblue

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I usually don't like fighting games but recently my friend has gotten me hooked on Blazblue.

For those of you who just clicked the title not knowing what Blazblue is, imagine anime. You know, protagonists with so much edge that you wonder why you're eyes aren't bleeding, magical girls, the occasional tentacle monster, and breasts so disproportionate to their bodies what you wonder how girls can even walk. Now imagine a fighting game that encompasses all of those things, add an amazing soundtrack, and you then get Blazblue, or as I like to call it Anime: The Fighting Game. Don't bother looking up the plot because I don't even think the writers know what that abomination is.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else played this game.

I love it however I only get to play it occasionally with a group of my friends and of course since I'm the only person that doesn't own and current gen consules, I'm the one out of practice and generally loses. I play my steam versions (Both Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift) However computers are pretty difficult to improve off of.

Would help if there were a few people here with the steam versions of either game to practice/play with. :D

And here's a gif of my main:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
... maybe you should rethink your arsenal when your weapon can double as a dancing pole. Just some advice for your character there...

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
... maybe you should rethink your arsenal when your weapon can double as a dancing pole. Just some advice for your character there...
Well with that particular character, his/her weapon can pretty much double as anything... since it has the ability to create and turn into anything... because anime...

The thing that he/she uses it as include, but not limited to: A cat head mace, missiles with faces, hearts (oh my god so many hearts), a carousel pony, a pogo stick, bombs, frying pans, a broom, bats, and a super-mega-death beam.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Well with that particular character, his/her weapon can pretty much double as anything... since it has the ability to create and turn into anything... because anime...

The thing that he/she uses it as include, but not limited to: A cat head mace, missiles with faces, hearts (oh my god so many hearts), a carousel pony, a pogo stick, bombs, frying pans, a broom, bats, and a super-mega-death beam.
.... of course.