Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Bluebell

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Bluebell
Race: Caparii, Lighthoof despite her horns.
Current Residence: in the Estate with her new employers or work pals.
Relationship Status: Doing more than survive. Happy, excited for the future.
Social Status: Nice little thing.

Physical Appearance:
Height: 5'4
Weight: Although light, she maintains a slight bit of pudge.
Eye Color: Blue, not particularly light or dark. Just very bright blue.
Skin Color: Olive tones.
Shape of Face: Heart with slight chubby cheeks that hold a soft blush and a few faint freckles.
Distinguishing Features: Huge slightly twisted horns that reach high up past her head, bright blue eyes.
Build of Body: Small frame with large hips and behind but a small bust. Slightly pudgy.
Hair Color: A beautiful chocolate brown that travels down to her hips.
Hair Style: Long and left to grow down her back without real style, slightly curled that flicks out messily. Her slightly bigger fluffy ears can easily be seen sticking out at either side.
Complexion: Smooth and soft, clean.
Posture: Varying. Usually straight so she can seem as tall as possible for her little frame.
Is Seen By Others As: Cute, if a little strange. Tries to make friends with all and isn't very formal.
Scars: None, really. Just a couple of general bruises and scrapes.
Voice: Soft, quiet and light.

Personality:
Dislikes: Stress, worries. Headaches.
Strengths: Rabbits, knowledge of fruit, veg and general plants and wildlife as well as medical properties.
Weaknesses: Fighting, people shouting at her.
Fears: Animals being killed. People shouting at her. Not having a child/children.
Values: Friends, rabbits and plants.
Education: From her family and friends.
Languages: Fae, slowly learnt Common.
General Attitude: Strange.
Religious Inclination: Sallana.
General Intelligence: Can be a little ditsy at times, normally due to her lack of Common understanding.
General Sociability: Tries to make friends with all.
Alignment: Chaotic good/neutral.

Short Term Goals: More rabbits.
Long Term Goals: Together and children!

Possessions:
Wardrobe: A small bundle of shirts, all different bright colours and a few new dresses.
Jewelry: Sometimes will dangle trinkets or flowers from her horns. A simple silver necklace with ring hanging from it, the ring has a green gem shaped into a daisy upon it and a small engraved pattern along the inside. The pattern seems to glow slightly and move, though it could just be a trick of the eyes.

Pets/Animals: Bunnies.
Owned Homes: None yet.

Health: Overall well, has been eating and walking plenty. Needs to drink more water!
Illnesses: /
Allergies: /
Injuries: /
Sleeping Habits: 4-8 hours
Energy Levels: Medium
Eating Habits: Fruit and veg, bread. No meat or dairy.
Exercise Habits: Walking.
Memory: Fading, changing.
Unhealthy Habits: Drinks rarely but when she does, heavily.
Drinking Habits: ^

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Very peaceful.
Weaponry: A small hunting knife, used only for cutting bandages or fruit and veg.
Combat Training: /
RELATIONS:

+ Thistle +
I will miss you. My child will learn of your wisdom and sacrifice. You will always be loved and I will never forget our memories. Thank you for all you have done, please stay safe.

+ Coals +
You are insane. I cannot believe you, you strange friendly giant. I am so excited for everything that we will become and how much we will grow. I will cook you such good food, and even if you leave or when you leave I will be so grateful for all the time I have managed to steal away from you.

+Sankera+
I need you and this job more than ever now to help me grow. I am very grateful.

+
Niamh+
Though you no longer may need to be here for me, I will stay by your side to help you through every moment of pain you are facing in order to get you outside into the sunlight to garden with me in happy spirits. No one will hurt you with me to keep those voices away.

+Argan+
I'm here to be a farmer, that is all I wish to do. I am trying my best to help with other tasks but please understand it is hard for me to pick this up. Thank you for looking after me, however and teaching me the traits I need to know. More importantly, teaching me how to make good tea.

REFERENCES FOR LOOKS:
(includes nudity)

Last edited:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Updated relations - may do more art to add to profile later. Starting to dislike that one as a reference image for her.