Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bo Sweetguard - The Curious Child

EmmaTheExquisite

I think I might like it here

Name: Her birth name is simply "Erin," with no middle name nor surname. She hates the name and thinks it sounds "un-noble" and ugly.

Nickname/Alias: She uses the name "Bo Sweetguard" that she made up when she was six because she thinks it seems rather charming and very fancy.​

KEY INFORMATION:

Age: She's around nine or ten or so, she's lost count. She tells people she's nine.

Race: Human - sometimes she tries to trick people into thinking she's a different race than she actually is, though.

Social Status: Peasant Not peasant!!!!!!!!!!

Sexuality: She's a little bit too young to know or care.

Height: She's 4'6, short even for her age due to undernourishment.

Weight: 60 lbs.

Date of Birth: 2nd Day of Ghostmoon - 2250, Year of Half Hollow

Date of Death: -

Homeland: She was born in some small town that she doesn't remember because, as a child, she moved around often.

Current Home: The streets of The Crossroads Breakwater.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build: She's tiny and rather frail, but her strong personality makes up for it.

Hair: Her hair is brown, and it is no longer so oily because she thinks it's now worthwhile to care for it. It is naturally curly and very fine, and she will occasionally put bows in it.

Eyes: An average brown.

Skin: Her skin is a quite light, slightly tanned color with the back of her neck quite a bright red from constant exposure to sun. It is dotted with freckles and a few light scars from being clumsy. She manages to keep her skin clean and smelling alright, unlike before.

Identifying Marks: A large freckle on the tip of her nose.

Appearance: She is putting more effort into her appearance now, quite strangely. Her hair is no longer so stringy and oily and messy, but fine and curly. She even bothers putting bows on it, sometimes.

Clothing:

Weaponry: None, yet.

Prized Possessions:

- A gray fur coat given to her by Sylvi (Elz). She really likes it.

Hygiene: Better, and it really shows. She bathes herself in a nearby stream, and although she can't afford soap she both smells and appears much better.

Voice: She has a childlike voice, which is normal...since she's a child, y'know.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:

Strengths:
She can be quite likable if she tries to be, she doesn’t easily get attached to people, she knows how to survive.

Fears:
She fears thunder a little bit, but other than that she's not afraid of much.

Weaknesses:
She doesn’t care about much.

Intelligence:
She isn't at all "book-smart" and she doesn't know things like writing or reading, but she knows how to survive.

Languages:
She only knows common.

Profession:
None, but she wants to be a knight when she's older.
Which will never happen. Probably.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:

Personality: Bo can be quite rude, vain, etc. due to her not-so-great early childhood and living on the streets. Mostly, though, she's pretty friendly but rather suspicious of people she doesn't know. She also tends to ask A LOT of questions.

Religion or Cults:
She doesn't believe in anything...but she has hope now. So who knows?

Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral

Short Term Goals:
Who cares?

Long Term Goals:
She would like to become a knight and be successful and not so peasant-ish. [Somewhat achieved! She's a page!~~~]

TRIVIA:

Favourite...

Place: She doesn't necessarily care for any specific place,but she does like the woods or places near water.
Pastime: Spying on random people, starting arguments, being annoying.
Food: She likes all and any kinds of foods.
Drink: Water.
Colour: Grey.
Animal: She likes bees.

Least Favourite...
Place:
She doesn't care.
Pastime: Sleeping, daydreaming.
Food: She likes all foods.
Drink: She doesn't necessarily hate any kind of drink, but
she dislikes the taste of rum.
Colour: Pink, because it's bright and happy and stupid.
Animal: She dislikes people the most of all animals because they lack the grace and simplicity most other animals have.

RELATIONS:

Loved:

Trusted:

Befriended:

Sarai – She’s very nice to me. I don’t know her that well but she’s kind of like me, I think.. (Sarai Knotwise)

Lionfang - She's really nice. I've never had a friend around my age before. And I think her fur looks really cool too. (RexJen)

Torak - He's nice! (WolfSoulweaver)

Sylvi - She's so very nice. She gave me a fur cape worth more than me, probably - I'm going to try and pay her back someday. And she's really tall, and it's weird, but in a good way, I think. (Elz)

Sir James - He's very clever, I think, and he offered to arrange something so I could be a Knight?! I am very grateful to him! (Mitch)

Liked:

Henry Hotspur – He’s nice, and wise, I think. (Fishymatt)

Neutral:

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

King Peter
- Though she respects him very much, she's quite afraid of him, because he's... well, a king. And powerful. (Cap)

Disliked:

That Lizard Person – I forgot his name, but he’s creepy. I don’t like him at all.

Spirit - He's the first person I met here (as far as I remember), but he's a jerk. He said I was annoying. Hmph. He's the one that's annoying! (SpiritTheLightning)

Hated:

My in-game name is: Everlasting_Emma

Inspirations: Arya Stark, tons of my other RP characters, Violet from Iron Hearted Violet.

Last edited: