Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Bonfire and storytelling (Semi-private)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Confirmed, it is, but both events seem to be mostly private to their own parties.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Confirmed, it is, but both events seem to be mostly private to their own parties.
Was more of an infomercial, so some who perhaps could've gone to both, would be able to make a decision :D

So basically to make people aware of it, since I have a tendency myself to lose track of things xD

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Was more of an infomercial, so some who perhaps could've gone to both, would be able to make a decision :D

So basically to make people aware of it, since I have a tendency myself to lose track of things xD
do me a favour please and name 5 people who actively rp in both cities. thanks.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
As I moved mine an hour ahead, I'm hoping there'll be some time for anyone who's partaking to have a shot at both events. I'll consider moving it forward a little more but as I've said, it's hard to juggle. :) G'luck!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
do me a favour please and name 5 people who actively rp in both cities. thanks.
Do me a favour and drop the attitude.
I already told "who perhaps could've gone to both"
This event is not city specific: "People who have affiliations to Azerwind or other of the listed things can, of course, come too, but it is mostly just a calm event"
This covers a fairly wide audience.

As I moved mine an hour ahead, I'm hoping there'll be some time for anyone who's partaking to have a shot at both events. I'll consider moving it forward a little more but as I've said, it's hard to juggle. :) G'luck!
It is all right! It just came as a surprise and I wanted to inform people, none the less :D

I have experienced missing an event before, because I was at another and had forgotten they were at same date, so it was mostly to cover that.
I have no intention of asking you to move yours :D

Plus, yours seems to be interesting and well thought, so I would hate to postpone it ^^

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
y u gotta be so rude
Let us not ^^ As stated in Elz's event thread, this has been handled :D

And for the sake of the forum's tension, I believe we should just end it at here :)

Plus, I have already made my own answer to him, so it is all right. :heart: