Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Boogles01-application [Approved - OSirixO]

boogles01

Villager
11.I found out about the server from a friend.

12.Yes I have voted.

1.Your Minecraft username: boogles01

2.Age:I am 14

3.Gender:I am Female

4.Country: I live in England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the tome of citizenship and I agree 6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? I am really excited about going on the server and meeting new people, exploring, discovering lots and having fun. I also love a game called Skyrim witch has lots of mythical creatures like dragons, elves, magic ect.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, my name is Zara I live in England, I am 14 and I absolutely love Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years and I'm so happy I bought an account. All the servers I have been on weren't so good except Massive minecraft. (which you get bored of later on) I have been watching my brother play on this server and all the ships and things and the server looks absolutely fabulous! I like to play on pc role playing games and I love exploring, creating and discovering new things.

. 8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I am sorry to say I don't have any photos videos or proof of my work.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? I hope I have said enough to join the amazing server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am fully aware that mods are not allowed on this role playing server and I also disagree with bad mods like the xray mod, too many items ect. Thanks

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
All of that stuff above
[/SIZE]10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am fully aware that mods are not allowed on this role playing server and I also disagree with mods. [/SIZE]
Mods are not bad all the time (well depends what you clas as bad or good) but mini map and optafine are some good mods and I've used them a few times on the server my self (and mini maps rater good when exploring on single player and for when you die you can have death points on and find your stuff)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
We have to wait for a moderator to see this. He/She'll decide if you're accepted.

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thank you Itsemiel, for helping Zara to get her application right.
And thank you Zara for taking the time to write it and to change it where it was necessary.

Welcome to our server and we hope you enjoy it.