Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bookstore?

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I apologise if this is wrong area to post this.

Are there any bookstores with books for sell? I've looked around a bit but havn't seen one. Also, the library I've seen says not to copy books, is it possible to pay ic scribe to get copy?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
@Balatro has a bookstore in Tambry I believe. You can get there using the Stablemaster at the crossroads. Called Quill Gotten Goods if memory serves me right. To the left of the large tavern just off the square.

Afraid you can't pay people to copy books from library. You would have talk to the librarian to get that kind of permission. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you're just needing a book OOC, you can also ask /ch t when you're IG. Sometimes the APS and chestshops are out of stock, so you may be able to get the item through the trade chat. If you're wanting an IC book, there is a bookstore in Thiil. @Estes241 may have more information if that Thiil bookstore is operational or not.~

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Thanks for the info! Saw the bookstore in thiil, didn't know it actually sold anything.