Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

boring art {probably lewd} [CLOSED]

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

I forgot her bow. Oh well.

edit: i'll do a few commissions if people want for 3k each, portraits like this

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
uh I mainly dabble in ceramics (ok more than dabble I have my own studio haha hit me up tho) but I did some drawiiiing recently based on gavin worth's art (the figures) and some other stuff. ya.

some of these are nsfw and i used a base for the first one : )
IMG_3092[1].JPG IMG_3089[1].JPG IMG_3087[1].JPG IMG_3085[1].JPGIMG_3086[1].JPG IMG_3083[1].JPG

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Disgusting!! Where Is The Spoiler Or Nude Warning???

That's really great, i like the style. Very nice, smurf.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
you the dumbo!!!!
YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESE ITS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE BACK OF A MINIVAN FOR 3 YEARS UNDER THE FRONT SEAT AFTER A MOTHER WHO DIVORCED HER HUSBAND BECAUSE HE HAD A SECRET LIFE SELLING THE DEVILS CABBAGE AND WAS LEFT TO TAKE CARE OF 3 CLINICALLY OBESE CHILDREN!!1!!11!!1

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
YOU SMELL LIKE CHEESE ITS THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE BACK OF A MINIVAN FOR 3 YEARS UNDER THE FRONT SEAT AFTER A MOTHER WHO DIVORCED HER HUSBAND BECAUSE HE HAD A SECRET LIFE SELLING THE DEVILS CABBAGE AND WAS LEFT TO TAKE CARE OF 3 CLINICALLY OBESE CHILDREN!!1!!11!!1
: (

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

will update sporadically. this gon take a while.