Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

boring art {probably lewd} [CLOSED]

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I did a quick thing.

No, the Child is not this old. I was just musing about what she might look like. Someday. If I ever get around to aging her at all.

theachild1.png

Also, I know that her horn is in a funky spot but I wanted to fit it in and I was too lazy to fix it.
My first art for like a month, oops.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I, um, wasn't happy with it, and changed some stuff.
I am afraid I will fail with the hair, so I am hesitant to try it.
theachild2.png

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I edited some stuff, and added some little things. Am now done!

THECHILDDONE.png

So, um, I really need practice so I think I will do some stuff of random people I RP with. Yeah.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I have recently been really into canvas paintings with acrylics. It is late now but I will take pictures tomorrow and post them- there are three, all black and white, and one is unfinished; I plan on adding color!~

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
SIDE note: These are all based off of royalty free images found online. I sketched them onto a separate piece of paper and transferred them onto the canvas that way, before painting!
acrylic.jpg

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
So, the water colors didn't turn out exactly how I had intended, but overall I am pleased with the product.

watercolordance.jpg

And here is a dog. She is silly.
IMG_0443[1].JPG
Her favorite pastimes are ripping her toys apart and BATHING IN THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES.
Aka the screen door.

Yes I am aware that the picture is sideways. It is a StAtEmENt!

Just kidding I was too lazy to turn it.

Also, OH HEY THERE IS BABY ME IN THE BACKGROUND. Good thing it is blurred- your eyes wouldn't be able to handle my overwhelming beauty...