Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brave | TheBrave825's Whitelist Application [ Kostadim ]

Brave

Villager
TheBrave825's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: TheBrave825

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: The act of making use of knowledge while roleplaying that a player has learned out of character, which their character does not know. The act of attempting to declare that his or her own action against another player character is successful without giving the other player character the freedom to act on his own prerogative. They may also be a player who tries to force others to participate in role-playing they don't want to engage in. For instance, a player who unilaterally describes his character as doing something with (or to) another character that would usually require the other to play along — such as having a fight.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, My name is Brave. I'm 21 years old and a current university student with an extended work history within clinics and restaurants. I've been around the RP community for seven years now, off and on again depending on real life. My hobbies include taking care of my dog and playing guitar; besides playing online games. In a few years I plan to travel the world.

Referral: Ruu Darling

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aeson

Race: Elf

Appearance: Light blonde hair, strips of white strands within, a wavy and curly style. Tanned skin and brown colored eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): A long time ago, in a world not many remember. Aeson came to be, born to a family of honored warriors and healers alike the boy would learn to follow in their footsteps. Growing with their bountiful knowledge and teachings, as he would learn to carve his own path. One that met down the middle of both of his parents, one of dutiful leadership and the other kindred light, where he would make his mark. Watching as his siblings and soon his parents would depart, either from age or to begin their own adventures, the time would pass once more as the days turned to weeks, then months, and finally years. Until finally in his twentieth winter that he would finally board a ship and sail to his new beginning. Staring back for only a moment, seeing the looming statues of his forebears, his mother, heroes before. He felt as if they were watching, giving him the strength and courage he would need to face what lay in wait for him beyond the misty shores. The rising waves and crashing foam against the wooden hull echoed over the sound of the storms that raged overhead. However, despite the elements, young Aeson could still feel the drum of the longship vibrate his chest, mimicking this with the pull and push of his oar. Following his fellow men and women with yaw and wayn, keeping above the wake as they reached furthest from home they’ve ever been. The Captain called over all, The Edge was near, he warned all and any that could hear. Sigurdur felt his grip tighten out of habit as he clenched his eyes tightly. Here, they would discover their first myth… and finally discover what awaited them beyond the World’s Edge. The storm calmed first, then the air grew cold and sharp, and finally… the sky broke. Littering the dark with lights, illuminating how truthfully far they’ve gone. Aeson exhaled deeply, as he looked around and above. A gentle breeze then took over the crew and the scent of the old land had finally long been lost, as they took to crossing The Bridge of Stars. The silence echoed around the longship, after many days and nights, the crew and the boy grew weary, losing hope that they'd find any sign of land. Everything became bothersome, the slightest inconveniences started an uproar of yelling before they slumped over the oars once more. They could hardly tell when sign of gulls perched on the mast or landed before them, pecking at their head. Aeson leaned upwards finally, feeling his hands, which he had thrown overboard graze the wet sand, to which his bloodshot eyes widened following a hoarse yelling of "LAND."

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.