Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BraveRubberDuck - application [approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
1. Your Minecraft username: BraveRubberDuck
2. Your real name: André Neves
3. Age: 20
4. Gender: Male
5. Country:Portugal
6. Have you read the ToC or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
*Hand in chest, over the heart* I do

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
It sounds great, really looking forward to join you up guys.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Regular 20 years old guy, I don't believe in God (but respect those who do), having as a base for my life some buddisth ways.​
Got kinda bullied wen I was younger, but not regretting it, because it made me stronger and more respectful to those who need.​
I'm that kind of guy that is in peace with everything, even if the world is falling around me (but there are things that make me flip tables, literally...)​
Have a girlfriend for a year (and few days), that takes my weekends away from gaming (for a good cause, hehe)​
Social with everyone, always that nice guys that is cool with you, that don't mind wasting time helping the others.​
Work:​
I'm a 3D worker as Mechanical Engineer (Level III), and a supervisor as a Civil Engineer (Level IV)​
Have experience with Sony vegas studio, trying to have some free time to make my videos.​
Trying to learn how to work with Java, but I'm still at "Hello World" xD​
In-game:​
Probably i'm going to spend more time helping other people that playing, but it's for a good cause.​
Usually, after having my small house at the city, and a floating island somewhere (yes, I love to build those islands, that look like footballs cut in half, with a house and a farm on top), I build a small shop to sell my loot, as a hunter and miner, and like a good samaritan, after this point I have a couple of chests with a "noobpack" (leather armor, iron sword, rock pick, seeds and hoe, wood, rock and torches)​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any with me right now (at work), but just so you have an idea... Redstone expert (n-gates and stuff), probably visited every single page of minecraft wiki, play since 1.2b, a minecraft inventor. With time, I stopped playing minecraft the classic way (build house, mine, improve, better house, mine, etc) and start surviving (get some wood and stuff, get a boat, explore, make shelter, mine at night, explore more, new boat, new shelter, etc). Eventually, in every single server, I ended up being a Mod, helping up people.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
English is my second language (being the first Portuguese), so pardon me for any mistakes I make :)
Games I play: BF3, CS.S / CS 1.6, Skyrim, AoS, TF2, Amnesia, Terraria, Minicraft, etc...​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I shall kill all the hackers with my bear blocky hands!!1!

12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Doing it ATM
"Edit: Done"​
EDIT: Looking forward to make a #2 donation, just want to see the server first​

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
English is my second language (being the first Portuguese), so pardon me for any mistakes I make :)
Sorry, there are other Portuguese people which came before you. ;)

And in general, I'd suggest you should put more effort in question #8, we are a great and cozy community;
nearly a family. We want to know you better! (As in, hobbies, your general life etcetera.)

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Sorry, there are other Portuguese people which came before you. ;)

And in general, I'd suggest you should put more effort in question #8, we are a great and cozy community;
nearly a family. We want to know you better! (As in, hobbies, your general life etcetera.)

Done :p

And added my "hobbies within hobbies", like what I do on this kind of server.
(I smell a yo dang joke around here)

Status
Not open for further replies.