Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BraveRubberDuck - The Re-Birth of J'Dar Kahest

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Name: J'Dar Kahest
Nick: Brave
Height 5'8''
Weight: 80 Kg
Hair: Dark and light grey
Identifying Marks: Light Blue Eyes
Worship: Naklefam, the first four
Strengths: Stealthy and fast. Good aim with bows. Handy with hatchet.
Weaknesses: Useless with swords (does not even use them)

OOC note, before you proceed:
Since the discovery of the Crowl, like the curse dictates, "His identity till this point shall be struck from all records and histories. Memory will hide in the shadows, refusing to record the name of the owner to any who meet him."

This is one of the notes we found, and we believe that it's one of the oldest ones so far...
No one seems to remember him clearly... All other traces of him are gone... All but the notes.

Note #001​
Date: Unknown​

Ḑ̶̤̦̞͖̜̤̯̥̤̜̹̺̩̠̹ͯ̾ͫ͛ͯͫͫ̽͋̽ͪ̍̒̈̆̾ͧ̾̚e̢͉̻̪̙͖̪̥̦͕͉̞͚̬̱̍́ͬ͠s̅ͧ͛͑͏͍̤̳̙͎̟̟̩̰̝͎̠̤̖̝͖͠c̸̨͖͎̭̳̔ͪ̎ͧ̈̿̌ͦͩ̋͟͡ō̎ͮ̈́̍ͦ͌ͭ͊͜͏̸͈̰̠͕̘̺͓̙̣n̛̬͖͕͇̫̮̘̺̪̟̼̘͉̼͔̟̬̙̈́̓̍ͮ̂̅̇̎ͯ̊̓́͢ͅh̢͙͈̦̼̯͚̬̫̥̲̟̬̻͓̻̙͕͋̉́ͣ͑̂̑ͦͨ͊̉̽̓̏̎́̚͝ë́͆ͦ̇̍ͨ̇̋ͤ҉̢̛̫̮̦̠̺̩͢͜ͅc̡ͩ̂̏͗͋̋ͪ͐ͫ͛́̽ͪ́ͭͩ̃͐́̚͏͜͏͎͎ͅỉ̷̖̟̭̦̫̲̫̙̣͔̤̣̳̫͖̖͉͓̅ͩ̈ͨ͂̈́ͭ́̀ͫ͐ͯ̓͠d̡̖͙̪͈̮̯͕̤͙̘̠̣ͨ̽͊̉̆̎͂͊͛̐͗́̚o̧̢͚̟̣͗͋ͦ̍̎̍̇͒̎ͮͩͬ was always a small and calm village. Only visited by traders a couple of times a season, we were forced to be a semi self sustained society. We had to be, because not all traders bother to come up here. The bad weather kept travelers back, since thunderstorms and blizzards took over the skies frequently, and during one, no one was able to cross the small paths and cliffs that connected us to other cities. Not alive at least.

My name is J̞͎̼̙͈̘̘̜̰͖̮͚̮̫͎͚͖͂̾̍̃̔̎͊͂͘͝͝'̸͔͍̝̩͉̥̙̱̫̰͍̤͇̦̬͍ͧ̅͛ͣ̂͆̆̓̌͌ͫ͐̔D̷̨̼̜̘̹̱͇̻͔̮͕̱͖̬̐̆ͦͦa̓ͫ͛ͭ̓ͤ͆̉ͭͤ͊̎̏ͨ̇̾͌͏҉̧̱̗̼̦͈̱̖͖̝́̕ŗ̛̛̝̙̤̙̤̲̣̜͔̘̖͎̹͍͍̲̱̪ͯ̑̐ͦ̒͛͑ͬͦ͡ ̷̪͖̝̥͔̱̭̣̜͎̲̖̰̘͌ͣ̈́ͧ̓͛ͫ̆̔ͬ̌̍̕͞͝K̗̖̗͚̝̠͖̲̱ͣ̂̍͂̓ͣ͋ͭͪ̀̄ͤ͂ͭ͒̈́̔̚͝ą̧̯͍͓̬̟̬̥̗̋̈́ͭͪ̉ͭ̾͟h̛̯̠̪̣͙̱ͯ͒̈́ͩ̆͊̊͋̓ͥ̿͋̋ͦͬ́̚͘͡e̷̢̘͖͎̲͈̺͚̾ͫ́ͣͧ̀ͯͯ͊͐̓͟͞͡s̗̻͖̫͑ͧͧ͑͐ͫ͂̿̓͂̍̅ͣ̏ͧ̚͜͠tͣ̐̅̅̌ͮ̀͐̌̓ͨ̔̌̅̎͗ͬ̚҉̛͔̹̝̟͉̻̺͙͉͙̙̮̬̀ͅ. My mother was a cooker at our local inn... at least that's what my father told me. She died while bringing me to this world. They say that my father never got over it, that he is not by far the same. Can't blame him, poor guy.
I ended up growing with him in the wilderness, hunting. Instead of playing with the other kids, I scouted the hunting grounds, looking for animals, following tracks. I learned his hunting techniques, and after hours upon hours of training, I became the skilled marksman that gives him support in those big hunts. The bow almost feels like an extension of my body. He helped me craft it, tweak it to what I see as perfection. It is a l̷̋͐͛̉҉̸̧̠͍̙̗̼͟ö̷̑̀̏ͣ̽̒̒͏͏̸͓̲̘̺̤̤̗̗n̡̛̟͇̲͈̪͔͑ͭͪ̓͑̉̊̒ͪ̉̚͞g̈́ͧͪ̈́͘͏̛͕̜̘̻̜͓̥̟͙̟ ̢̛̺̮͚̜̥̗̲̻ͤ̓̇̽̅̅̈́͒ͤ͗̐̽b̸̫̞̼̜͇̳͎̬̟̯͔̼̜̼̰̙̥̩̣̂̌̓͐̂̑͐̍ͥ̐̂̉̐ͤ̀͟o̻̥͍͍̻̣͓̣̲̍ͭͬ̏̏̈͑̂̆̔͌ͭ̾̆͆ͨ͝͞͝w̨ͦ͂̋̓͒̃̽ͪͫ̑ͦ͆͂͡҉̬̮͍̪̜̼̺̰̩͉̟̠͘͝, made out of wet pine wood, with iron reinforcing both the ends, and the curvature, making it a lot harder to pull, thus packing a really good punch.
We were the b̷̲̭̥̪̖͓̒̋̒̆͂͌̅̐́́ę̧̯̺̹̙̼̝̦̹͓̞̭̝̼̭͓̹ͭ̓͗͆̏̑̓́͗́ͪ̔̽̈́͂̔̓ͯ́͘͞s̷͐͌ͭͪ͐̽̔̃̋͑̽̅ͪ͌҉҉̨̛͖̜͎̳͓̭̙̩̠̲t̨̂̏̄̑ͦ͂̍͆͆҉̟͕̱̞͔ ̷̴͚̣̱̬̹͚̼ͯͪ̓͆͒͐̋̊ͯ͋ͤ͟͜h̸̴̠̬͕̠͎̞̖̠̮̐́͑̂̍̀̅̏͆̚͢u̷̸̴̱͓̜̱̲͙͗̽͐ͧ̎̋͆̂̒͊ͫ̃ͮ̄̑̏̇́n̵̵̮̥̟̺̩̤̝̗̹̤̣͉̯͔̥̠͆ͤͥ̃̒̇͂̌̓̌̇́ͤ̊ͩ̈́͡ͅͅt̂̐̽ͮ́̒̑͏̴̡̡͖͍̫̥̮̼̫̼̝͝į̸͈͉̗̙̗̖͙̫̆̋͐ͭͣͯ̌̓̎ͭ͋͛̅̂̿̍͂́ͅn̸̷̼̫̪̖̳̟̣͇̝͔͚̦̼̝̼͒ͫ̓̍ͪ̅́̅͒̌̓͛̿͑̊̄̓͋͢͜ͅg̈̈͂̂͌ͪ̈̒̒̆ͦ̄ͨ̒̾ͧͮ͏̡̧̩͓̪̣̖̘̳̣̠͙͈̲̖̝̭̠͍͝͝ͅ ̛͎̙͕̲̩̘̰͓̜̬̲͙̹͖͎ͦ́̾̇̂̄̑́̊ͤ̚͘͝͞ţ͇͕̼̬͇͈͈̥͇̲̼̝̜̆̍̋ͨ̈́ͦ̃͛̏̽͘ę̸̬̙͉̠̱̪̰̠̓̅ͭ̈́͋ͪͦ̊̓ͥ͛͑͂͌̊̄͝a̷̡͎̳̫̙̩̮̼̥̹̞͍͕͕̿̅͋̎͑̆͆̑̆͒̈́̃͐̚ͅͅm̧ͬͪͧͯ͒̾̈́ͦ̇̎̋̎͢҉͈̪̬̤̦̰̮̦̝̯͈͖́ around, together we were fearless. He preferred to use a javelin and a sword, and let the pray come to him, unlike me. I prefer to track my pray, carefully, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. But when we teamed up in hunts, we were unstoppable. We even ended up saving each other's lives a couple of times during dangerous hunts. But there was a night that I wasn't fast enough.

The rain was heavy that night, and the thunderstorm, echoing in the distance, was heading towards the forest. Even knowing that those nights were particularly unsafe, since the creepers are buffed out and a lot more active, we went out to get some extra meat for the festival that we had the day after. About an hour had passed, and as unlucky as I could be, none of my shots were successful. My dad was having the same luck, and as we are preparing to head back home, we spot a couple of pigs down a hill, near a small cliff. I was running out of arrows, but enough for those 2 pigs. Ṃ̡̙̰̺͉͓̞̪͈̦̥͇̣̘͚̪͛ͨ̉ͬ͂̋ͩͯͬ̈́͌ͩ̕͜y̷̵̔͐̓̾̽͏̪͚̝̞̦͍͖̝͔ ̵̱͔̳̒̑͗̚̕͞f̸̵̱̯̗̮̗ͦ̒̈̆̈́ͩͤ̕̕͢a̵̴̖̰̙̠̩̥͓̒̋̈̍ͥ̾̽ͪ͐̆ͣ̾͊ͮͩ̔́̕ţ̶̛̯̘̩̫͓̜̬̖̞̣̖̣̱̊̌̽͐̽̄͟h̶͉͈̱͍̥͚̮͙̜̹̣̣̲̦͑́̂̄̿̈́͊ͭͤͧ̚͟͡ę̶͉͔̠̗̥̩̦̯̯̌ͨ̋̏ͧ́͆ͭ͊ͥ̆͟͡r̶̦̙͕̻̥̝̣͖̤̙͖͈̬̻̘̼̖͎ͨͦ͆́ͩ͢ went down slowly, hiding behind some bushes, waiting for me to shoot one of them, and hopefully scare the other one in his direction. Despite all the missed shots during this hunt, we had succeeded. But the pigs screamed, attracting some creepers that were nearby. I tried to take them out with the bow, but after a couple of shots, I was out of arrows. My father always told me that the bow is only good at long range, and I needed a backup weapon, like a sword or a dagger. But I never liked the extra weight, and since all my attacks are planned, I never felt the need for it. Guess that old bastard was right about that. He threw his sword to me, and after a few not so graceful swings, I was able to defend myself from those annoying creatures. But as I kill the last one of them, I hear a big boom, like if a lightning stroked down on us. As I turn back, I can only remember to see a big white gloom, and then I blacked out...

The first thing that comes to my mind as I awake is the awful taste in my mouth. Tasted like a mix of sulphur, that glowing dust used on lamps, melon and some sort of metal. It was disgusting. As I open my eyes, I can see the silhouette of a person in front of me, and a sweet voice echoing in my ears. As my eyes adapt to the bright room, I saw this beautiful girl, with gold color eyes, and a sweet smile on his face. She introduce herself as Julianne, a trader.
She told me that she found me near the explosion crate, knocked out. After dragging me to a small forest shack, she started to fix my wounds. And what a great job apparently, since only a week has passed and my body doesn't feel that bad. I looked around, looking for another bed where my father would be, but before I could even ask, she gave me a small piece of a chest armor... M̶̴̪̗̟̹͔̓ͦ͐ͦ̒̉̓̌ͮ̽̎̋͋ͮ́yͭ̇͗͒͊̆͐̒ͮ̿͗̍̿̃̎̃͞҉̱̗͔̜̜̬̘̪ ̴̘͈͕̦̰̥̓̋̍̈́̊̑̾̍̊̇ͯ͒͢͞f̸̧̢̩͓̜̠̟͔͋̍͆͗̄̂̾̐̾͊͐́ͪͤ̃̌ͪ͑͐͝ȃ͒͋҉̛͏̗͕̭̠̮͔̲͉̳̳͎̬͘͜ţ̶̠̦̘̱̬̰͉͉͖̩̪͒ͭ͌̆̏̇͗̓ͬ̊̔̑h͇̬̮̺̄ͣ̈́̉͟͡͠ę̰̼̰͇͉̞͔̖͎̬̬͉̝̘̯ͤ̅̆͊͂̐̇̚̕ŗ͖̹̥͙͂̒ͭ͗͌̔ͪ͋̎̉̇ͨ͛͝s̴̡͔̗͖̹̜̳͚̟̘̖̥͎̹͓̅ͥ̾̔̔ͣ ̴̸̪̼̲͇̝̲͍͉̜̲͍̙͖̦͇͔̝͇͐ͩ̂̓́́͜ḙ̸̴̼̠̥͙̞̳̤̥̼̼̖͍̙̝͍͔̭̀ͬͧ̂͋̂̀m̬͓̜͈̻͖͚̖̖̹̖͓̣͉̲̫̜͎̿̽̔̃ͧͭ̋̾͑̓̈̅́͢b̵͎̣̼̗͇̤̫̲̭̯͔͓͂̿ͭ̎͊̂̌ͥͧ̓̈l̨͕̹̟͉͎̞̫͈͚̜ͥ̎̒̂̌͋ͧ̐͌̂ͤ̇͢͡͞e͋̿ͪ͑͂̀̇̄̓̆̈ͩͪ̈́̓̍̿͟͠͏̷̠̖͈̞̖͎͉͚͎̣̻̟͍͇̘̲͍m̧͚̺̝̭̺̱̱̭̖̞̫̱̰̟̅̿̐ͤ͊̏̆̓̆̎̄͊͛ͤ͆̀̕, partially melted. Apparently he was too close to the creeper, and didn't have the same luck that I had.
It was a harsh time, but with my father gone, she was the only person that I had. I invited her to come to my place, and stay there for a few days before going back on the roads. But I could not bear to stay there for long, not after all that happened, and help is always needed on the road. And so I began my travels as a trader with her.

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I was afraid of this moment once... But not anymore.

I've done my time, I've paid the price for stealing what was not mine, and the curse is no longer flowing in me. But I'm not in the clear.
Even tho I was cleared of it, it does not mean that it is not linked to me. And "something" must hold the curse. Little did I know, that ''something'' can be as small as a grain of sand, or as big as an entire land.
I am now binded to Kavdam. I can feel it all. The snow falling, the rocks crumbling, everything. And the worst part is that I feel it coming... The exodus. I can feel my feet burning as the magma rises from the caves, my skin cracking with the earthquakes. This exodus is the end of me.

But I know better than this. I can't - I wont let this be the end of me. The Black Cat shall rise once more, wen the times call for him.

Last edited:

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I still have to:
  • Make my more player models skin
  • Make Yoda skin
  • Animate the hollowworld texture pack
  • Make the daycycle extender with redstone
  • Make an Official Gray Fox Thread
My guess is that this is going to be on the bottom of my to do list [this one]

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I tried to make a more players models skin...

Never have I been so serious in using the phrase "epic fail".