Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Break time

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Hey guys.
Many might not have thought I'd ever do this, but I'm gonna take a break.. I'll be on for the rest of this week, but then I'll not be on the next following days.
It's nothing to do with irl, nothing to do with community, I just need a break.
Too much of the good stuff, and I don't know how long I'll be gone.
But I will let you all know when I come back.
Take care! And WHEN This week is past, make sure to rp a lot guys ;)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Great First Its now You......THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Cheer up guys! Everyone needs a break from time to time. Also, Bette, be back before the ball or death shall take place :O!
I'm sure you won't find everyone in the world mining or PvPing... There will be some left right? Right?!!?!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Woops, i was so absorbed by the "left right" i totally forgot to say bye.
Bye bettee!!! dont you dare leave before we finish our rp though.

But Miss Bette :(

I will miss you :(

Have fun during your break and I will think of you :( See you when you come back and then, we will do an awesome rp together! Just Miss Bette and Qri :D

Love you Bette

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Bye bette, can't wait for the ball :D have a feeling it's the day I move house again.... Have fun on your break bette :)

matyio

The original mute
I didn't notice this thread this morning, I think it will be from drowsiness induced non focus, or something like that. Anywho I'm not here to say bye exactly, more, have fun while yer away. That and we are now both on our breaks :3