Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Brewery] Cedar Springs

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant

If you're in the business for the most high-quality, palate-pleasing, thirst-quenching
beverages the Northern Kingdoms can offer, look no further than Cedar Springs Brewery!
Situated amongst the dramatic, snow-capped peaks of the Vocan Pass, the brewery takes its
name from the under-ice lakes and rivers of the region, and of course its founder, Ced J'sera.

~Beverages~
+Beers, Lagers,
Ales and Meads+

Fine Beer
Fine Darkbeer
Fine Wheatbeer
Apple Cider
Sweet Golden Apple Mead

+Spirits+
Havardian Rum
Spicy/Golden Rum
5/20 Year Old Whiskey
Sooleran Spirit
Northern Vodka

+Wines+
Pale Fume
Blood Wine
Night Wine
Bubbly Wine
Starlit Nectar
Champagnac Wine

+Non-Alcoholic+
Melon Juice
Fragrant Tea
Great Sweet Tea

Strong Black Tea
Delicate White Tea

Aromatic Barley Tea
Robust Rooibos
Spicy Chai
Strong Coffee

+Off-Menu Items+
Dartmouth Fog
Good Potato Soup
Good Mushroom Soup

We're always looking for more recipes!
If you know how to brew a drink that isn't on our menu,
we'll pay you for the methods
you use to brew it, and
give you a barrel's worth of a drink of your choice!

To contact Cedar Springs Brewery, leave a message with Jack at the Crossroads (use a forum message).
Alternatively, you can often catch Mr. J'sera himself at the Crossroads Inn, or Thiil.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
+Inns Supplied+
The Beached Whale - Azerport

+Events Provided For+
Dox Bel Tibani - A festival in honour of the dead, held on the Isle of Grafjell

+Happy Customers+
"The bar crowd highly approves of it... The Cedar brews are
sure to... Spring into a sensation." -
Ashna Khovr

"The most appeeling Apple Cider around! You can tell that quality
is at the... Core of Ced's drinks." -
Queen Sheila Somnius

"Hot damn I love me some vodka." - Axex Kholin Hawklight

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Settles in as well- patting the nice crate shipment she sits on.*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Two new items added to the menu, courtesy of Nireth (Lady Alec); Cedar Springs Brewery now serves Sweet Tea and Barley Tea!

Edit: Recipes have been tampered with and improved. The Barley tea is now Aromatic, and the Sweet Tea is now 'Great'.

Last edited:

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Two new items added to the menu, courtesy of Lady Alec; Cedar Springs Brewery now serves Sweet Tea and Barley Tea!

Edit: Recipes have been tampered with and improved. The Barley tea is now Aromatic, and the Sweet Tea is now 'Great'.
Where is the Brewery? ( On your mountain? )

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Where is the Brewery? ( On your mountain? )
It's based in Funera Voca, but it's not a tavern where you go to hang out etc; you hire the brewery to stock your taverns and inns, or if you're hosting an event, Cedar Springs can provide the drink. Though, if you do find yourself in the mountains and stumble across Ced's retreat, he won't turn you away :p

The menu has almost doubled in size with the edition of another type of tea; Robust Rooibos, as well as eight wines!
We now have the reds-
Merlot, Shiraz, Malbec, and Cabernet Sauvignon, as well as the whites- Moscato, Champagne, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc.

Also, I've added a section called 'Off-Menu Drinks'. This is for recipes that are known, but not for sale for various reasons (RP and OOC).
A (semi-serious) testimonials section has also been added, as well as the occasions and establishments the brewery has provided for.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Oh, incidentally, you're missing a word in the first tea listed. :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Oh, incidentally, you're missing a word in the first tea listed. :D
Are you sure? I toyed around with 'tea' till I got the 'fragrant'. Is there another tier?

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I've checked through all my known recipes, and made many adjustments, and now have
a full menu once more (with the highest quality drinks possible, I assure you).

Cedar Springs is back open for business!

Last edited:

The Tambry Honey Badger Tavern is dangerously low on drinks. Will be interested in stocking up by doing business with you.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
The Tambry Honey Badger Tavern is dangerously low on drinks. Will be interested in stocking up by doing business with you.
The Honey Badger is an excellent name for a pub, and I'd be very happy to supply it. We'll have to arrange something via RP.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Did someone mention tha Hunny Badga? Mah pride 'nd joy? It do serve some o' that finest spirits this side of the realm. It do be lackin' many drinks at this point due to tah unfortunate leavin' o' ar' brewer. Aye do only be mkin' only tha three types o' champagne at this time.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I need to RP with you, we have some places in Thiil could use Cedar Springs!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Update: Unfortunately I've had to remove a couple of drinks from the menu because the recipes have changed in the plugin. If anyone knows the new recipes for golden mead and absinthe, do let me know.

On the bright side, Lady Alec has created the new brewery sigil!

I need to RP with you, we have some places in Thiil could use Cedar Springs!
I'm around tomorrow afternoon for RP?

Oh, oh, also- If a staff member sees this could this thread be moved to the 'Businesses and Jobs' section of the Altera Trading forum?