Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brick-Force

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker

A brilliant new game that combines the Minecraft style sandbox with a first person shooter! The game is currently in open Beta and is pretty buggy, but I hope you'll agree that this could become a brilliant game! Best of all it's free!

Register and account and download the client here (Requires Unity3D's Game Launcher)

http://www.brick-force.com/en

When registering for an account, it requires a friend key. You cannot play the game without one but they can be used an unlimited amount of times. How can this help me, I hear you say. Well, here you go!: VIP-OW73WYQU3X

Happy Gaming! :D

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Haha, that looks like epic fun! Minecraft with guns :p

Kinda like taking the Halo Forge and mixing it with the minecraft theme for a funny cartoony FPS

Matto225

The White Mage
"This is my tree, and guns it shall have" Admittedly my turret/tree wasn't the greatest idea ever, but this game is so much fun because of all the stuff you can do! Was that your own server Ittza? If so, I have an idea for a map that I was wondering if we could make(i'll actually draw schematics of need be!).

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
"This is my tree, and guns it shall have" Admittedly my turret/tree wasn't the greatest idea ever, but this game is so much fun because of all the stuff you can do! Was that your own server Ittza? If so, I have an idea for a map that I was wondering if we could make(i'll actually draw schematics of need be!).
Players make their own game "rooms" within the Block Force servers. You can just make your own, but hey i'll happily get involved.

By the way, that map we were on, I've nearly finished it. :D

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
This is a sad usage of minecraft's popularity to make a shooter for 10 year olds... I was going to go on there, create an account called: Notch and go:
"I am very disappointed in all of you.." but that name was already taken.. :(
I'm sorry for being such a troll, but I speak the truth.. the sad, sad truth..

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'd play, but the fools at Windstream are fixing some sort of... Something... Sounds like a lovely idea, though, if what I'm thinking it is is what it actually is.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This is a sad usage of minecraft's popularity to make a shooter for 10 year olds... I was going to go on there, create an account called: Notch and go:
"I am very disappointed in all of you.." but that name was already taken.. :(
I'm sorry for being such a troll, but I speak the truth.. the sad, sad truth..
You havent even played it, and you judge it as a Minecraft clone? It has its own charms and Minecraft was hardly original, it was made from a game called Infiniminer that someone else made.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Good game though. When I remember I play it because it's sooooooo easy to own. Unless some noob jumps out with a fricking overpowered M16 and owns badly

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Alterans, I propose that we all get together and play a game of Brickforce. Anyone agree?

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Finnally got on it today... It's like CoD and MC combined. It's awesome!... And definetly not a rip-off of MC.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
For a start, it can't be rip-off of MC because the Korean version is around the same age if not older. It's a little bit like CoD I guess, but the guns are more like Battlefield, they don't insta-kill ;)

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
For a start, it can't be rip-off of MC because the Korean version is around the same age if not older. It's a little bit like CoD I guess, but the guns are more like Battlefield, they don't insta-kill ;)
Lies! The snipers are OP and very annoying!... I mean... Yes, they take forever and a day to reload, but it's one shot one kill, all the time...

I'm still giggling to myself a bit, I spent all my money on nice clothes instead of guns... So now I'm beautifal, but I have a gun that takes a lot of skill to use.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Lies! The snipers are OP and very annoying!... I mean... Yes, they take forever and a day to reload, but it's one shot one kill, all the time...
Lol, that's what snipers are supposed to do. A one hit kill that takes years to reload, so should you miss you're dead.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Lol, that's what snipers are supposed to do. A one hit kill that takes years to reload, so should you miss you're dead.
Well... True... But then it should take longer to reload, and even longer when they run out of a clip... I guess I just hate getting sniped from a sniper who's being stupid and rushing, or taking the spot a gunner should have instead of a sniper and owning everyone.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Umm... Actually if we were to take a look at modern day rifles such as Barret, they are semi-automatic. It's not really the reloading you want to care about, it's the aiming in which is also easy realistically. Mosin Nagant is the second worst rifle in the game I believe, and realistically that didn't take any longer then a second to bolt. Reloading could've been done in as fast as 4 seconds because it allowed stripper clips to be inserted.