Rumor Brief declaration

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Mystic
*Sealed in a crimson wax circle, followed up by a sigh of damnation; and glued onto the head of the assumed NPC herald;*

"To the Gracious Witch-King,

It is to my assumption you boast the great powers to hear my speech thousands of miles away, alas I wish you well and I hope the
shipment of flowers I've sent finds you well."

(aka delete this)

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Mystic
there's been like 5 threads of insinuating a desire for war against slyannen if all of them are private then please stop posting threads about it every single time
[in that case, delet this and we're good because thats the case, the last letter was months ago]

edit: mine is deleted by that logic

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Staff member
i did not tell you to stop rping i was just saying even if that thread in particular is private there HAVE been public declarations of arike's intent with slyannen so my post is a general acknowledgement of the various insinuated threats

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Mystic
i did not tell you to stop rping i was just saying even if that thread in particular is private there HAVE been public declarations of arike's intent with slyannen so my post is a general acknowledgement of the various insinuated threats
see i got that; I was just really confused about the wording if I'm being straight--

"Our new vassal", which mind you I get that nwalme is being a good liege and such, I was just confused since this one was very recent and you know how twitter wars start in Altera

edit: be well have a good day