Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

brokks sincere and respectful retry ban appeal [Resolved - Banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain brokk

Hollows Explorer
Greetings staff,
I believe it has been 4 months since I was banned,I was banned for "spamming" on the forums.I accept that what I did was wrong and at that time I didn't have a good understanding of how the forums worked,being new to a internet community environment like this.Despite being banned from the server,I have stuck at the forums because I have really enjoyed being a part of this community.through the time spend on the forums I have gained a far better understanding of how the community and forums work.I would really like to be able to be a part of the server again as I feel I have tried hard to proof myself as a sensible part of the community.I hope you would please consider to let me apply for whitelist again.As last I also want to say sorry to everyone that I potentially caused any harm .

cheers,brokk

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry to inform you that you will continue to stay banned, as for a list of reasons, it's fair to say that the behavior that we banned for has not changed much since.

Status
Not open for further replies.