Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Build Contest - Complete] The Sisterhood Temple

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Amen Brother!

I'm at a point where working only 45 hours a week feels like a vacation.
50-60 hours is the usual flow right now.
If I didn't love my job I'd be burned out...

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Your Minecraft username/s [Builders]:
Teeke

Coordinates of Build (x,y,z):
397, 32, 321

Entry Pictures:

Build theme song:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Greetings Alterans,

You have two weeks left to finish your builds. :) I look forward to seeing those complete at that time. Good luck

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Do we need to post pictures and stuffs like Teeke did to show that we're done? I've finished up my shrine ages ago, but wasn't sure if I should make a post about it.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Your Minecraft username/s [Builders]: Omikuji, Lady_Alec
Coordinates of Build (x,y,z): -91, 65, -173
Entry Pictures:
1Mine.png

So to save space and all (and it wont let me upload all of them due to size restrictions) , here's a link to an Imgur album with all 21 images I've taken for the entry pictures Here .

There's 6 secret little 'areas' to find in the map, only took a picture of one.

My last screenshot got photobombed but this is fine.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
so glad to hear solus that there is time left to finish that build. Was worried while on holiday that I wouldn't be able to finish it xD

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Most of us are on holiday now so we probably can't finish ours. The new world events interfered with this build. :)

Hoffren

Loyal Servant of Altera
Despite being new in this server, id like to join this contest. I believe this will be great way to prove my worth as builder.

IGN is Hoffren

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera

All Builders will need permission to enter the Build Contest World. Respond below with just your MC ign and those you are working with so that they may be added.
You can go there using /warp BuildContest

The Deadline will be August 14, 2016

Hi. I would like to sign up with Blorbis83, MeowCow, and Stratonis, on my team. My username is BrownEyedGirl7.​

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll add the two new groups when I can.

Contest entrants are now closed. (Because it's a large build to WE all the time..)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Also- I did have a disclaimer that if not enough builds get finished, we can extend the date for another 2 weeks or so. We want to give people the chance for building a quality build that lasts for a long time, and not one where people feel rushed to finished.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Your Minecraft username/s [Builders]: Piratep00f
Coordinates of Build (x,y,z): 157 20 13 (is the exact spot where the new player or revived player would spawn)
We want this to be a place where un-whitelisted players would go: "Wow, I really want to explore some more."
I decided to focus on this sentence and for it to be my key inspiration while building.
I've added loads of things to find and explore around the site, which might make them want to leave the site and explore more once they've seen it all!
Entry Pictures:
01 - This is where the new player spawns, in a cave.
02- the player walks through the cave up until he reaches the exit.
03 - the exit of the cave, he's underneath an overhang looking at the natural temple
04 - inside the temple, the player can explore
05 - The player will be showed to a path leading away from the temple and out from underneath the overhang
06 - a look back to the overhang
07 - the point from which the player can explore, look around at the site.
The site is filled with butterflies, fish, special plants, birds, insects etc. which you can encounter through signs
08 - butterflies left, fish hawk hovering over the lake, streams leading into it.
09 - another ancient statue holding up part of the cliff. + a view on the temple and stalactites.
10 - at night-time, you can see the waterplants light up from underneath the water and you can see the fireflies around the trees.

Attachments

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Don't forget -there's 4 more days left. If there is need, we're thinking of exentending for 2 more weeks - and I need player entries here to actually ask for it so that I know they'll work on it first, but for now- please file in your entries if you're finished and ready:

1)
Sankera Tempy_ Cukie1

2)
Jak bodejodel Kvothe MRPolo13

3)
Cap

4)
Jeroxia

5)
ForestRose

6)
BrianAT16 Tomato150

7)
Teeke

8)
Electric

9)
Megadonkey30

10)
Raphael_Payne Spooksy_

11)
Glados

12)
Omikuji Lady Alec JasonK94 Immerael

13)
Smurf

14)
Niah

15)
zXzMAGIIKzXz

16)
Piratep00f

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Me and Tom would definitely be in favor of a time extension if it can be managed. It's a big build and we haven't had too much time to build a lot together. So more time would help us get it done and have it be a better looking entry. :p

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd vote for a time extension. Both of my partners are on vacation, and I can't get much else done without their input.