Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BuilderPet1500 Banned [Resolved]

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
This happened awhile ago, I got banned by icefire or arthyl or whatever his name is (sorry! its been awhile). Well I posted abunch of ooc messages about an rp thing that was kind of confidental at Therry's house @Exclaimer . I don't plan on returning right now, maybe a few weeks, days, months? I don't quite know. It was a stupid thing to do, the "griefing" incident, and I was a stupid jerk. I am stupid (geez you get it, but I'm trying to make a point). I also wasn't aware of this rule and I have already reread the rules and what not. It is king's laws, right? If not... well, can you redirect me?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Right Builderpet,

After reviewing this appeal, it has been decided that we would like to see a more proper apology, especially to Exclaimer. If you could please apologize to her for what has occurred here, then we will let you back on.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Okay Builderpet,

I'm going to ask that you please post a new ban appeal, this time with a more sincere apology. Right now it seems that you do not understand what was wrong with what you did, but you are just posting to get back online. If you could please explain what you did, how it was wrong, and apologize.. we can see about unbanning you. :)