Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buildings For Sale! In Tambry!

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Around our market, we have recently completed, a bunch of new buildings, some of them a bit pricier, if you want to show off how much of a high roller you really are, or if you are a bit more modest, we have some new wooden houses being built by @Archbishop near by. Pictures to be posted soon! Please contact Hai_Paladin, aka me, or Archbishop for pricing and details, payment plans are of course available as usual!

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Around our market, we have recently completed, a bunch of new buildings, some of them a bit pricier, if you want to show off how much of a high roller you really are, or if you are a bit more modest, we have some new wooden houses being built by @Archbishop near by. Pictures to be posted soon! Please contact Hai_Paladin, aka me, or Archbishop for pricing and details, payment plans are of course available as usual!
http://imgur.com/a/oz776 Pictures available here! Please Contact me online or via message for pricing!

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
Flash Sale! All remaining building below 10k! Look like a higher roller (Fallout: New Vegas Style), in the biggest trade city in Altera, without all the money!