Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Broken Wooden Tools

Nuvasuper

Villager
I'm attempting to further my repair skill in mcmmo. Thus, I will pay 5 radients for each wooden tool that has is significantly below full durability. If you prefer to deal in-game my IGN is nuvasuper' I'll also be checking the auction house daily. Thanks!

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
ill probably end up selling you loads of wood-- what am i thinking? i should be upgrading my repair skills! well, thats for the reminder to upgrade repair skill :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I could supply you with these tools.... what kind would you like? The kind depends on the price.

Nuvasuper

Villager
I can't repair stone until I hit level 50 (Which is slightly maddening) @yoda, pickaxes are the best, I get the most xp, and you take the least time breaking down the durability. However, If you could find a time efficient way of draining the durability on leather armor (any kind) then that would work as well or better than the wooden pickaxes. Lastly if 5 seems too low, and someone would otherwise consider being a regular contributor, name your price.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Jumping off the roofs in port silver should kill your armour :p
also, when I get the chance, I'll help.