Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying... Henchmen!

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
If you have an extra account or are in between characters or just want a change of pace, maybe being a henchman is your destiny!

What does being a henchman entail? First, you must be proficient in RP and especially RP battle, if you are not I can give you a training course so let me know before hand if you need one. Second, you must do as I say, this means following orders (of course if an order is absurd you can in RP be concerned "bu, but sir, I'm not killing that blind deaf four year old!") Wearing suitable skins (something shadowy) And just being generally useful. Third, you must be fair and kill able. In fights you should be the first ones to die. If you die in service that doesn't mean you can't still be a henchman, you just come back as a slightly different one of course!

Why would I ever want to play as a henchman? First, I think it would be a fun refreshing pase to play as a not uber powered hero/villain of the land, that's just my opinion but second and more importantly, I'll be paying you. 100 radians for every RP you assist me in with bonuses along the way like if you do good and stay loyal, I'll even give health insurance! (50 radians when you die, incentive to red shirt it up!)

All in all this is a fun and lucrative job for anyone who has the time. In my opinion probably the most fun way you can earn radians (excpet slaying in SW of course, but that's my job so no stealsies!)

If your interested fill out this form:

IGN:
What your henchmen name would be:
Quick summary about your current character:
Scale of 1-10 how good at RP would you say you are?:
Are you interested in being a henchman part time or full time?:

Minions, assemble! :D

Zero

Lord of Altera
Would do this if Rose wasn't getting rid of her scythe that turns her into psychopathic killer at times.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
This isn't an excuse for your character to earn some radians while working for me (unless your character is a mindless low life) No, henchmen should be expendable and not some character you have spent a long time developing. That being said, it should still be real and fun.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Well if you want to join this you still can, or you can have an alt character to join this. Or you can just watch in envy as everyone else is my henchmen and you are missing out.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hmmm.... Bond style disposable henchmen eh? I like it but my character is pretty much a sadistic nazi doctor. :D

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Then look no further, I'm your best choice! But I would prefer for him not to die in a disposable bond style as he is over a year old and I have something else planned. Doesn't mean I can't torture people though.