Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Nether Brick

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Well, I've basically bought every last bit of nether brick off the Auction House, and it's still not enough.

I'm working on a big build in the Eastern Frontier currently, and it is almost entirely nether brick. I am trying to get my hands on the stuff any way I can without breaking rules, so this thread is basically just an announcement. If anybody has any nether brick on hand (blocks and stairs would work, but not fences, I don't need fences), I will buy it so long as the unit price is under 10 rads. Talk to me in-game or put them on the Auction House if you are willing to trade, I'm still checking there regularly to see if there are new offers.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Spark, I bought all of yours, thanks. Moooorrreeee xD

Taleis I'll talk to you in-game next time I get a chance, and I'll stop by the Mirage market as well, thanks everybody. I'll see if I can get enough... If I can't I'll post here again to confirm I'm still looking.

Spark

Broken
I used to have about 1000 but sold it to port silver ages ago, might have some more somewhere

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Alright. I wasted some after finding that the direction I was digging part of it was right into a cave that was in someone's mine... :confused: Yeeaaahhh if I try to mine it it's probably falling into lava, so that's probably 80 netherbrick down the drain... ._.