Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Prismarine

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Like it says in the title. I'm in the market for Sea Lanterns in particular, but also would like prismarine.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Pets his store of prism marine* maybe just maybe won't be back till tue if I decide so

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I've got some.... Somewhere. I'd be willing to part with all of it. :p

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
yesh yesh it does just hit me up on discord when your ready to log in and grab them.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I thought I had more, but it turns out I only have a few stacks of prismarine bricks- I can look to see if there are any temples in the new sorrows map, but I'm not quite sure if there are any.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I thought I had more, but it turns out I only have a few stacks of prismarine bricks- I can look to see if there are any temples in the new sorrows map, but I'm not quite sure if there are any.
Yeah, I already looked for temples. Sadly none. :(

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
6 stacks of prismarine blocks and a stack and 56 of regular prismarine

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Still in the market for sweet sweet Sea Lanterns. I wouldn't turn down an offer to buy prismarine bricks if you had some of that either, but I mostly want the sea lanterns.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Hmmmm. I have at least a double chest of prismarine blocks. I know I've got sea lanterns too, but maybe less than a stack of them.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Compendium is a demanding mistress. Anyone selling Prismarine bricks or any other Prismarine material?