Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Skull at high prices

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Yes, I am in search of a skeleton head. These are quite rare, and I know its pretty early in the update to be asking for one, but I will pay up to 10, 000 radiants for one. Yes, that is right, 10,000 rads. How you aquire such an item, legally or.. questionably is not of my concern, just- inform me if any guards will come looking for it afterwards. Anyways, thank you for reading this!

wark

Legend of Altera
XD Wow Wyv. I think I might just have to take that money off your hands. It looks mighty heavy. :p (Just kidding, I'll do it for free! Maybe)

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Do they even drop at the moment? I think only wither skeletons drop heads and they only spawn in nether fortresses generated after 1.4.2. Maybe in the next refresh of the nether...

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Head drop is a single player feature at the moment. Only withers drop heads in multiplayer.

Spark

Broken
The only plugin I can see is the decapitation plugin. But that does player heads and not mobs.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I do have a wither skeleton head that i won in the fair. I might be willing to sell it for 10k rads :D
I also have my head and a random one that i don't know whose it is. If you want any of them, give me a shout.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I do have a wither skeleton head that i won in the fair. I might be willing to sell it for 10k rads :D
I also have my head and a random one that i don't know whose it is. If you want any of them, give me a shout.
Your skull shall be taken away. You did not win it, and you did not have a permission to take it!