Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caedits for Sale

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ok so maybe it's /one/ Caedit. one. a single.

see, me and @Padragin went through a lot of careful working out to try and slide in a slot for another Caedit. the idea was, I think, have a character be really really strongly silver elf (and we had a /lot/ of fun reading through said lore at other people's expense *coughpeasantwolfstadthousecough*)

but uh. @Soccernut13 couldn't play Loup anymore, and the only other decent candidate was Padra and well.

.... we're giving away the other one.

her name's Ciaria Caedit, and yes she knows her own last name, but doesn't know the actual history of her family. she has black hair, brown eyes, and apparently wears glasses for fun because hecking lore says you can't make lenses of any sort, including those that correct vision. (the other picture is also cool and can also be Ciaria)

Cute Librarian.png Nico.png

all things considered, the fact that she doesn't actually have any history with any other character on-server, and much of her personality is up in the air from being an all-new character...
this should be easy for someone to pick up.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Spectacles though were totally a thing as far back in theory in the 11th century and was created in the 13th. Why can't we have glass wear of any kind?

Sorry know I"m off topic just wondering about the lore issue. Can delete if you want.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Spectacles though were totally a thing as far back in theory in the 11th century and was created in the 13th. Why can't we have glass wear of any kind?

Sorry know I"m off topic just wondering about the lore issue. Can delete if you want.
not glasses. lenses. telescopes, magnifying glasses, the sort of contraptions that could alter your vision in any way, not allowed. we don't have the means to warp glass.

as for why, I asked staff. it's so we can't look at the stars. (and make sun-magnifying death rays, because apparently, someone tried to do that. but the stars thing is way more ominous :^) )

.... it's like how copper isn't a part of lore.

goggles, and protective eyewear of that sort? 100% allowed! glasses that clearly don't serve any protective purpose are just.... weird fashion statements? probably meant to emulate the goggles thing, so it'd probably be a sign of skill in craftsmanship in Altera, rather than being a strong reader or a weakling nerd.

Last edited: