Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling ye rich and pompous nobles!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Hello! I have a new alt who needs a job. She would love to work as a handmaiden for a noble lady of high stature so of you need a personal servant let me know!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I have a few suggestions, but if it /has/ to be a lady rather than a lord, here are my suggestions.

Lady Celicia @BrianAT16 of Tambry (probably a good choice but Brian needs to be more active with her then)
Lady Blackrose @AdmiralAegir (good for high level nobility)
Jarl Freya @Faelin (sorry not sorry)
Lady Jaqueline @Lannis (haha jk lannis, jaq would murder the poor girl)

I'm drawing a blank... Well, i may add to this later.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
As Arch said I do have a noble woman who is located in Tambry. She isn't the most active character but that is mainly because I'm currently busy IRL and I have actually still been laying down the groundwork for the character OOCly. She has a nearly completed manor in Tambry ( Thanks to @Sankera c: ) which is soon gonna need a bit of staff. Though she is the strict noble type, meaning she has little tolerance for nonsense. But if you are still interested feel free to send me a PM, will give me a reason to get on as her a bit more regularly.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
As Arch said I do have a noble woman who is located in Tambry. She isn't the most active character but that is mainly because I'm currently busy IRL and I have actually still been laying down the groundwork for the character OOCly. She has a nearly completed manor in Tambry ( Thanks to @Sankera c: ) which is soon gonna need a bit of staff. Though she is the strict noble type, meaning she has little tolerance for nonsense. But if you are still interested feel free to send me a PM, will give me a reason to get on as her a bit more regularly.
That sounds great! If you have any questions pm me!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I wanted to reply, then I saw the noble lady part and I realized San isnt a woman