Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Campaign Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
This section is henceforth devoted solely to the Exodus: End of Days event series.

All posts in this section are considered to be in-character.

More information will be available shortly.

Watch here for updates.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Background OOC information.

The event will be a week-long total involvement crisis, not a one-off event. It is considered persistent: that is, its always going on, 24/7. It lasts for a week so dont worry about missing the beginning.

It will not be non-stop battle. There will be extensive time for you, the players, to organize and take whatever actions you so desire.

Naelwyn and I(oocly) are calling the shots from the Grief side of things.
For the next week, we are going to try our damnedest to entirely annihilate you, your lands, and everything you hold dear.

Michcat and Pyrocide will act as player-liasons. If you have a militant action that you want to take, let them know. They will pass it on to Nael and I, and we will set it up.

You have total freedom. You can sit back and let the world burn, that is your choice.

But let it be known, your actions have consequences. What you do and how successful you are will determine many things.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
How you should use this section:

Most obviously, to keep up to date with information as nael and I provide it.

collaborate in forum-rp with other players to discuss actions and tactics. (Stress on forum RP. I will delete at my whimsy posts that dont fit with Rp)

Later on, threads will be made to determine the best times of availability for particular events.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
The first battle has concluded.

You all got slaughtered.
This was the intention.

We are of course cranking down. We needed to get the danger of this into your head, to get you to take it seriously. That is completed.
Now you must figure out a way to stop us.
Get together with your leaders and generals. Plan attacks on us. You do not simply need to wait for us to set up an attack, hit us anywhere and everywhere, anytime and everytime. Plan well and you will be rewarded.
Do not plan at all and you will see more of the same of what happened today.

You wanted political rp? Well, looks to me like you all have some politicking to do if you want to survive this. An army needs manpower, resources and leadership. Divided among the Houses this will be hard.
Unify and you can succeed.
Its almost like this was designed to make you all find ways around the conflicts of the House system... huh, what an interesting coincidence.

I look forward to your attempts to kill me.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I have overestimated, mostly, defensive capabilities.

I want this to be a challenging but fair event and I've noticed it wasn't, and am downtweaking lots.

Please give me feedback, I'm listening.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
As a DM, this is what I call 'Making a mistake and TPKing when one did not intend to."

Status
Not open for further replies.