Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Caps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I was Temp. Banned for using caps to express my immediate reaction to taming my first ever cat. It was in Town chat, and it was this, "OMG OMG"
Now I can't enjoy the update... -.-

Diane

Legend of Altera
I don't really think 6 capital letters to express joy is worthy of a temporary ban, especially when some people just get a "stop it" when they do it. Just warn him. My 2 cents.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
It was the third time today that he was warned, which was what gave him the temp ban. Just wait it out man.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I couldn't help it! >.< It was the cuteness!
The cuteness killer!
Khout-Kitten-458882.jpeg

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ima wait for karasu to post, as there is often stuff i dont know about, but a day long temp for caps having never been jailed seems a bit harsh.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I agree, especially when most people just get a "Caps >:L" and a slap on the wrist.
That's the idea. Caps are only a very minor offence so if this is really all that happened then a jailing would have sufficed at most.

However, there might be more to the story than we know, so we still need to wait on Karasu to post.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
If it was just for caps please unban him now but if karasu has more reasons then i'll leave it to his judgement

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
He was banned because of the warning system, not because Karasu chose to temp him. 3 warnings = day long temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.