Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Captain Cutlass Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The language used was revolting. I doubt that your "mother" would be happy to read any of it.

Go away and never show yourself here again.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
My son is a minor...he will NOT be back on this forum again. I am deleting his account as soon as I show his father all of this. I would appreciate this thread being locked immediately. No one else needs to comment.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Thread locks are common in all forums. Not too suspicious if his mother is on other forums.

But there are similarities in the syntaxes of the two, particularly the caps of certain words and the use of "..."

Just my thoughts as a non-admin, but is there a point in continuing this? Whether or not that is his mother, I think its best for everyone if we just move on.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
My son is a minor...he will NOT be back on this forum again. I am deleting his account as soon as I show his father all of this. I would appreciate this thread being locked immediately. No one else needs to comment.
It isnt possible to delete accounts here.

S

Stevey

Unless Sally wishes to add anything we can consider this case closed.

S

Stevey

As for the rest of the community who are probably wondering what is going on with their friends, you will have to excuse us for not posting the logs. I think you will be able to tell from the posts in this thread they are severe, and we do what we must to protect our younger players. I read this appeal before reading the logs, and I was considering a second chance. After reading the logs however I agreed with the rest of the admin team who all decided against it. It is sad that we must lose two long-term members of our community, but it was their own doing. I hope you will be able to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.